chapter two

Jazz

*One week later..."

Classes were easy, and everything seemed to be moving pretty smoothly. There was a party tonight, but I wasn't sure if I'd be in attendance.

Although things had been going well school wise, not so much so in the social department. Even with Milah, things had changed. She was meeting new friends, and always clinging to Shawn, per usual. Even though we were in the same dorm, I could see the distance between us, which wasn't normal, seeing as to how we've been attached at the hip for years.

"You going to the party tonight?" Another dorm mate, Nyla asked me.

"I don't know if I'm feeling it." I dryly responded.

"Girl, come onnnnnn. Everybody will be there, and plus, all the niggas gone be on yo fine ass." She laughed making me crack a smile.

"Alright, but what am I to wear?" I asked, knowing damn well, I had any and everything in my closet. My father was one of the biggest accountants back at home, and my mom was a nurse, so spoiling myself with everything I wanted, wasn't a problem.

"Better figure it out." She said before heading into the bathroom.

I got up going to look in my closet, passing Milah's bed.

"I miss you too, baby." She said into the phone making me roll my eyes. How could you be that stuck up your boyfriend's ass? Like, I get you think you're "in love" but for God's sake, let his nut sack breathe.

"No, you hang up." She continued, making me cringe.

I continued to scan through my closet, before there was a squeeze on my ass.

"Getting ready for that party, huh sexy?" Milah joked.

"Yup." I answered.

"Are you mad at me?" She said catching on to my obvious attitude.

"Nope."

"Hmm.. okay. Well tonight we getting lit." She said before twerking.

I decided to play off my frustration and laugh at her before joining in with her.

*later that night.*

( Jazz / outfit )

( Jazz / outfit )

( Milah / outfit )

( Milah / outfit )

( Nyla / outfit )

( Still Jazz POV )

I had straightened my hair and applied all my make up, looking in the mirror to make sure I looked good for tonight's event. This was going to be my first college party and I wanted to make sure it was going to be worth it.

I walked out the bathroom and spotted Milah and Nyla looking just as good as me, if not better.

"All my bitches bad." Nyla said into her phone as she recorded all of us on her snapchat.

"Ouuwww." Milah said mocking Cardi B. Making us all burst out in laughter.

"I hear the party is like 2 minutes away, so lets just walk." Nyla said before grabbing the key to the dorm.

As we walked the block, all eyes were on us, some from the boys, and others from their envious girlfriends, but we weren't worried. The club was going to be ours tonight.

______________

" Let me tell you bout this hater from around my hood
Kept trying a bitch like my pussy ain't good
See this bitch don't like me, and I don't know why
But Ima give her a reason when I take her guy."

I'll take your man by City Girls blasted through the club as me and my girls vibed to the song.

I looked over at Shawn, getting heated, cause I could already see where this was going.

"Umm.. I'm going to go over with Shawn and his friends for a little while." Milah said before walking off.

Him and his friends weren't too far from where we already were, so I shrugged it off.

I continued dancing to the music, before looking over and catching Shawn's eyes roaming over my body.

"I'll take your man."

I made sure to move my hips as sexy as I could, earning a lip bite from Shawn, since Milah's head was turned.

"I'll take your man."

The song finally came to an end, and Shawn's eyes was still on me. I couldn't deny, he was sexy as hell, but he belonged to Milah.....