chapter thirty-seven

Shawn

Shawn

fuck!

Punching a hole in the wall, Shawn was livid. Months had gone by since he'd last seen Jazmine, and hearing that she wasn't even in the same city any longer pissed him off. Why was he the only one who wasn't aware that she had moved and even dropped out of school?

He thought about taking a trip to her parent's house, but how would he explain to Camille that he was leaving to go see his ex girl?

He and Camille were still kicking it and he knew he couldn't just stop fucking with her. She was there for him when he was trying to get Jazmine out of his system, and she gave him some of the best sex he had ever received and he wasn't ready to let that part go.

He still had feelings for Jazmine, but what could he do when she wouldn't even pick up the phone and call him? He could have been the bigger person since he created the problem in the first place, but wasn't something he would like to do.

"You gone fix that hole you just put in my wall, right?" Camille asked peeking up from under the covers.

"Not right now Mille." Shawn side looking off into space.

"Everything ok?" Camille asked genuinely concerned.

"Nah, matter of fact, I gotta go." Grabbing the keys, Shawn was about to give Jazz a visit.

_______________________________

Hours later, Shawn had finally arrived to his destination. Standing at the door of Jazmine's parents house, he prepared his self for what he would finally say when he faced her. There was so much to say. He could apologize for his actions, and also asked why she up and left without even telling anybody. Little did he know, everybody was informed except him. Milah knew she left, and so did Nyla. That's the only people she felt needed to know, since they were losing a roommate.

The door swung open before Shawn even got the chance to knock, revealing Jazmine's parents.