chapter forty-two ( worth the wait )

"Chilllll out Nyla

"Chilllll out Nyla." Chris grunted as she sucked on his neck. He was sure he was covered in hickies by now.

"Looks to me you don't really want me to." She looked down at his hardening member and began to slowly grind on top of him.

Grabbing her ass, he lifted her from straddling him. She was teasing him and he had no clue why. They'd been seeing each other for close to a year now. He'd been waiting and waiting on her to be ready for them to take it to the next level, meaning sexually.

"If you not gone do nothing with it, why you got my shit standing up?" He stood up, about to leave the room for some alone time. He wanted nothing more right now, than to jack off while watching Pinky.

"Pornhub not gone do what I'm ready to do." Nyla winked at him. He assumed she was playing games like always.

"Man move." Chris tried to push past her as she stood blocking the door.

Locking it behind her she giggled and began placing kisses all over his lips. In the midst of it, she lifted his arms and began pulling his shirt off.

"Nyla..." He moaned as she reached into his gym shorts and began massaging his balls. That was his weakness.

Dropping into a squat in front of him, her head was leveled exactly where he wanted it to be. She tugged at his shorts, and he helped her by slipping his legs out of them.

"Shit, I hope you forreal." He said as he stepped out of his boxers too.

"Ahh shit." He threw his head back at the feeling of her plump lips wrapping around his dick. Gripping her hair into his fist, he looked down, watching his whole dick disappear into her mouth.

"Mmm... I see you ain't got shit to say now." Nyla looked up, seeing Chris's eyes began to roll to the back of his head. From watching videos online, and reading tips about giving head, Nyla felt like she had this in a bag. She wanted to finally give him what he was waiting for, but she wanted him to be shocked by what she had learned.

She began twisting her hands, and sucking on his head. She snickered when she saw his toes dancing on the floor.

"Nyla. Oh fuck." Chris struggled to keep still as she circled his balls around in her hand. Hawking a glob of spit on his dick, She slurped it back into her mouth, making sure none slipped on the floor.

"Slow down, you bout to make me nut." He tried pushing her head away, but she got bigheaded and decided to speed up. All the twisting, sucking, slurping and spit had Chris about to go crazy.

"You like that daddy?" She moaned, enjoying it just as much as he was because she could finally give her man the sexual attention he needed.

"Ahh. Shit. Damn girl oooooo... where you learn that?" Chris began to jerk around and Nyla knew any second now he was about to release. He sounded like a bitch, and she knew he'd never doubt her skills.

Opening her mouth wide, Nyla pulled Chris out of her mouth, and allowed him to milk himself, before swallowing. "Ahhhhh.." she opened her mouth, showing him that she had nothing left in her mouth.

"Damn, what you did with MY Nyla?" He raised an eyebrow, wondering where this gesture had come from.

"I'm not finished with you." She began to strip out of the tiny dress she had on. Chris laid eyes on her beautiful body.

"Damn." He bit his lip. He was ready to have his way with her, for he had waited long enough.

She slowly slid out of her panties. "I got that." Chris said before she got the chance to take off her bra.

"Mmm." She moaned as she felt him laying kisses down her back. He unclasped the bra, letting her perky breasts hang loose. "Turn around." He told her.

"Sss" she hissed at the feeling of him taking one of her brown nipples into his mouth. He began sucking like a newborn baby. He did the same to the other one, before wrapping his arms around her, and grabbing handfuls of her ass.

Leading her to the bed, he laid down. "Sit." He tapped on his cheek, letting her know he wanted her to ride his face.

"Oooo." Nyla caught chills as she felt Chris flicking his tongue against her clit. She began rotating her hips, careful not to go crazy.

He continued eating her as if she was his last supper. Nyla's body began to jerk, and she felt herself about to explode.

"Ahhhh oh God, Chriisssss." She screamed as he sucked on her bud. His beard was now covered in her juices but he wasn't done yet.

"Fuuuuuck." The feeling of Chris slipping a finger into her other hole was foreign to her, but felt oh so good. She loved the feeling of have her ass played with and pussy ate at the same time. Lucas had never done anything this freaky before, but as long as it was with Chris, she was open to it.

"I'm about to come." She screamed out, getting ready to have a second orgasm.

"Come for me then baby." Chris removed his finger from her butt, and sped up his tongue.

"Right there, Righhhhht uhhhhhhhhhhh." Nyla threw her head back, as she squirted in his face. Lifting her up by her ass, he placed Nyla beside him.

Getting up, he grabbed a condom from the nightstand.

"All fours." He instructed her. She followed his instructions and arched her back. He got behind her, and massaged her clit a little with the head of his dick before slowly sliding it in.

"Damn girl." He bit his lip as he watched her throw her ass back on him. She was coating his dick with her cream.

He placed a hard smack on her ass, making her basically twerk on the dick with her speed.

"Damn its so big." She moaned out.

"That's all yours baby." He grunted, sending another smack to her ass.

"Let me ride it baby."

"Say no more." He pulled out of her, and laid on his back, watching as she straddled him.

"Damn." He moaned as he reached for her titties. He took one into his mouth as she bounced up and down.

She began to reach her fourth climax of the night. Chris felt her pussy getting extremely soaked.

"Fuck." He gripped onto her hips, pounding up into her insides as he felt himself releasing in the condom.

"You're amazing." Nyla smiled as she rolled over on the bed.

"Damn I love you girl." He wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"Now you know patience is a virtue." She laughed.

"Smash on sight, every night from now on." He whispered into her ear.

After about thirty seconds, they were both knocked out cold, wore out from their first time together.