chapter twenty-eight

Jazmine, Shawn & Camille

Seeing the post that Camille made, Shawn was furious. Things were going well with him and Jazmine, and his actions could ruin it. If she happened to see what was put up, things would spiral out of control. He had to think, and fast before things got to that point.

Deciding to DM Camille, whose number he didn't have, he was going to set things straight. His name was revealed to her, but how?

"Meet me at Charles St. park." He sent her a message so they could talk. Surprisingly she agreed and he began getting dressed.

"Where you going?" Jazmine woke up after feeling an empty spot next to her on the bed.

"Just to meet up with my homeboy." He lied. Turning around, Jazmine decided to head back to sleep.

Approaching the park, Shawn parked his car waiting for Camille's arrival. It took about 15 minutes before he spotted her blue Toyota Camry pulling up. She parked next to him, getting out of her car ready to "talk." Shawn hopped out of his car, and stood against her 5 foot 3 inch frame. He couldn't help but see how beautiful she really was, but that wasn't what he was here for.

"Shawn is it?" She laughed, remembering the fake name he'd given her once before.

"The fact that I don't even know your name should show you how irrelevant you are." He turned up his face.

"I would be easy if I were you, after all, all that needs to be done, is me sending your "girl" the pictures of you from the night you were with me." She threw back.

"What you want man? A nigga don't even know you for you to be coming around starting shit." He smacked his teeth, growing annoyed at her childish behavior.

"That's the problem with you niggas these days, putting y'all dick any and everywhere and expect to just live y'all life."

"Nobody asked you to be out here hoeing." He shook his head.

"And nobody asked you to be cheating on your girlfriend."

"Look, I came here to nicely ask you to remove the pictures. I don't want no trouble." He said throwing his hands up in defeat.

"And if I don't?" She raised a brow, challenging him.

"I wouldn't want to play that game if I were you." He said trying to scare her. She wasn't backing down.

"Shawn, or Brandon, whatever your name is, all I wanted was to kick it with you. Nobody asked you to be rude. If you had a girlfriend, all you had to do was say that. I'm not no regular bitch, just sleeping around with any and everybody, but it wouldn't have been nothing for you to just tell me what it was." She spat.