chapter twenty-seven

(Camille)

(Camille)

Showing my home girl pictures of the guy who threw me out after sex, I thought about how humiliated I felt. No, I wasn't expecting any love connection or anything like that, but the disrespect was unnecessary.

Meeting Brandon, he seemed like a cool person to kick it with. That's all I wanted, to kick it. He was cute, and had a talk game, so eventually the night we met, we had sex. I normally don't do one night stands, so I guess I kind of set myself up, not knowing who he really was, but only God can judge me for my mistakes.

"Brandon? Where the hell you get that from? His name is Shawn." My friend told me. Letting me know instantly, that I was given a fake name.

"This nigga trifflin." I rolled my eyes, but I could only be mad at myself, for playing the roll of a piece of ass for a nigga I just met.

"He's actually in my class, and he has a girlfriend named Jazmine. Well I think that's his girl." She continued.

"Hmm... maybe girlfriend should be let in on her no good ass nigga." I grinned, pulling out my phone and heading to instagram.

I uploaded the pictures I had snuck of him that day, not forgetting to tag him in it, thanks to my girl's FBI skills, she found his @ name.

"Done." I smirked, locking my phone and kicking my feet up, ready for the drama to unfold.

____________________________

Just a filler to introduce Camille, real chapter of the day will be up around 2pm.