chapter fifty-four

* 8 months later *

Shawn stared at the ceiling, as Jazmine slept peacefully on his chest. He smiled to himself, glad that they were finally on the same page, working on their relationship and being better parents. She was now in school, and he was using his degree to his advantage, moving up.

He had put everything negative in the past, and was ready to move on from his mistakes. He wanted to grow up, and be the man he needed to be for not only Jazmine, but his son too.

Things were falling in place, just like he wanted them too. It took time, but they could only move forward.

_________________________________

"Tacos, right?" Nyla asked Chris, holding up the ground beef roll in her hand.

"To be honest, I'd rather eat you, but yeah, I'll settle for tacos." He snuck up behind her, kissing the back of her neck.

"Don't get something started you can't finish." Nyla grinned.

"Meet me upstairs then, talking all that shit." Chris smirked, heading towards the steps.

He felt himself being tackled to the floor. "Since you all big and bad, fuck me right here on this floor." Nyla began stripping out of her clothes.

"Say less."

________________________________

"Derrick... ssssssss.. right there ooooooo." Milah screamed in ecstasy as Derrick pounded inside of her. He legs grew weak as he sped up his pace, gently wrapping his palm around her throat.

Her cream coated his dick, and he was pleased at the though.

"I been thinking Ma." Derrick interrupted the silence.

"About?" Milah gave him her full attention.

"This." Derrick walked to the nightstand grabbing something out, before walking over to Milah's side of the bed.

"Ohhhhh." Milah's eyes widened as he got down on one knee.

"I know we young baby, but shit, let's grow old together. You been mine for a minute now, I can't let you go. You or that bomb ass pussy." He bit his lip just thinking about it. "Marry me?"

Tears cascaded down Milah's face as she rapidly shook her head accepting his proposal.

____________________________

All the couples were enjoying eachother. Thankful for fresh starts and new beginnings.

No longer feeling broken from past obstacles.

They were all finally moving in the right direction.

And thats... How it all happened.

The end .