chapter twenty-five

Hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July 🙂 it rained all day, so I didn't 🤷🏾‍♀️😂

____________________________

Nyla's vision blurred as anger took over her body. Being her forgiving self, she allowed her sister back in after being betrayed once before. Never did she expect that she'd pull another stunt like this one. She looked at Chris, and didn't know what to think of the man who stood before her. If she'd walked in the door any later, there was no telling what she might have seen. Little did she know, her man didn't betray her.

"Both of y'all get the fuck out my shit." She yelled to Naomi and Chris. She wanted to be left alone. She no longer trusted anyone. Milah stood by her side, just as shocked as she was.

"Y'all foul as fuck." Milah said shaking her head.

"Baby. Wait." Chris spoke up. Nyla wanted to hear nothing he had to say. In her eyes, he was going to fuck her sister, and being that she hadn't even done so, she was hurt.

"Wait for what? You to search for a lie to tell me?" She spat. "Look for the shit on the other side of the door, cause I have nothing to say to you." She opened the door, allowing them to leave, but only Naomi walked out.

"What you still here for?" She turned up her nose at Chris who was going to the video in his phone.

"I don't know why you don't trust me. I know I fucked up when I kissed Layla, but this ain't me." He said, pressing play.

Nyla watched in awe as she sat and watched her sister being the hoe she was. Chris was telling the truth, he didn't betray her. She was hurt that her sister would stoop that low to have what she had again.

"I'm sorry Chris, but I need some time alone. This is too much." She put her hands up. Her mind was racing and all she wanted was a hot shower and some sleep.

"Okay baby, but I'll be back." Chris said leaving the house.

__________________________________

Meanwhile, sitting in her car Naomi thought about the event that had taken place. She was pissed that Chris hadn't given into her act. She was jealous of her sister who always seemed to find what she couldn't.

She sped down the highway, anger filled. Why wasn't she good enough? What did guys see in Nyla that they didn't see in HER?

Her soul purpose of coming to Tally was to see if her sister was still fucked up over her sleeping around with Lucas. She didn't know that Nyla had moved on and was doing better. That's what she wished against.

She continued going 100 mph in a 60 mile zone. Her adrenaline was rushing. Not seeing the car that was turning in front of her, she slammed her foot on the breaks, but it was a little too late.

________________________________

"I know you said we still had time to make another one, but you need to chill." Jazmine laughed as Shawn laid down beside her after fucking her for 4 rounds straight. Ever since their conversation, things were back to normal and they couldn't be happier.

"I missed this shit." He replied gripping on her naked ass. She smiled. She was glad that the abortion hadn't stopped him from wanting to make things work.

"I missed you too, but we gotta take it easy. I don't want us to slip up, and the same thing happens again." She admitted. She knew at the rate they were going, it'd be just a matter of time before she popped up pregnant again. She loved Shawn, and one day she wanted to have his child, but not right now.