chapter thirty-eight

Was going to wait until later to update, but I'm dropping this chapter, then ya girl is taking a nap 😩😂

____________________________

Chris & Nyla

Nyla stared at the ceiling as she thought about what her sister had stated about her not pleasing Chris. Yes, they hadn't had sex yet, but she wanted to make sure everything was good with them before they even took it to that level. To her, sex was just temporary relief from your problems and she didn't want to use that as a way they forgot about everything that was going on.

Being that Nyla hadn't shared herself with anybody but Lucas, and that being such a long time ago, she didn't even know if she was ready.

"Talk to me." Chris pulled her close to him, as he felt her vibe was off. He was wondering if he'd done something to upset her, and just didn't know what it was.

"Are you unhappy with me?" Nyla asked. She wanted to do everything in her powers to keep him happy, but she knew he couldn't be too happy if she had been holding out on sex for so long.

"What would even make you ask that? If I wasn't happy, I wouldn't be with you every damn day." He was confused by her question, because he was more than pleased with her.

"Sexually. I know we've been together for months now, and I know you think about sex, even though we've yet to talk about it." She pouted, not knowing what he'd have to say back.

"Nyla, I'm a man, and of course I'd love to do things with you. But being a man, I also understand that if you ain't ready, it wouldn't even feel right. I know how to control my hormones, and shit, if you ain't fully there mentally to do the shit, why would I stress it? I keep my baby lotion and battery on my phone charged so xvideos and pornhub can keep me stable." He laughed.

I smiled hearing his words. Here I was, going crazy about thinking I wasn't doing my part, but we were practically on the same page.

"But best believe, whenever you do let me slide, I'm killing yo shit." He grabbed a handful of my ass.

"You're so crazy." I grinned before grabbing him behind his neck, and basically sticking my tongue down his throat.

________________________________