Chapter Four

I clenched my fists as I sat in my driveway. School was shit; I got detention for skipping first period. This entire day was shit, and I was probably grounded now thanks to Frank.

So much for a brighter world! Frank just ruined any chance of us being friends; I was starting to rethink my decision to stay with the classes. I didn’t even want to be near him right now.

I took a deep breath in and out, willing myself to get out of the car. I knew he was sitting somewhere inside, probably in my room again looking through my underwear. Fucking pervert.

I slapped myself and got out of the car, marching into MY house. There’s no way this guy was going to make me hate my own home.

I looked around; there were a couple lights on this time. Unlike yesterday it looked like nobody was home. I walked into the living room, there were two acoustic guitars propped up against the table and sheets of paper spread out.

“Hey.” A voice startled me from behind.

I turned around to see Frank with a beer in his hand.

“Should you really be drinking right now?” I glared at him.

“It’s just one, and it’s for me not for you kid.” He walked past me and sat down on the sofa, looking through the papers he’d brought over.

He didn’t notice me glaring at him and eventually looked up after I didn’t sit down.

“Well are you just going to stand there? Get to work.” He gestured me over.

“Frank what the hell.” I mumbled.

“What’s that doll?” He asked.

“Why do you do this? You act like a total dick one minute and then you’re all professional teacher guy the next! Stick to one personality!” I yelled at him.

“Oh are you still angry about the Mom thing? Listen it’s not wha-“ He started.

“NO! It’s not just the mom thing, which was really fucked up by the way thanks a lot. And if she were here now she might not praise Saint Frank for his glory because he’s drinking in front of her underage daughter!” I raised my voice louder.

“Well what is it then?” He asked boredly, ignoring that last comment about his beer.

“It’s the flirting, and the taunting! The way you push my buttons till I explode! WHY?!” I sat down next to him, letting him know I wanted to have this conversation now.

He didn’t answer, and It just made me angrier.

“If I’m such a little kid, then.. don’t touch me ever again! Are you a pedophile or something? Why do you feel the need to ridicule me; I turn 18 next year!” I pushed at it; I really wanted to know the explanation behind his constant need to torment me.

“I really don’t want to talk about this Lana. Can we just forget about it and move on?” He glared.

Forget about it? Move on? Was he being serious?

“No.” I put my foot down. He sighed heavily before chuckling to himself. What the fuck was so funny?

“You’re so naïve.” He said quietly.

“There you go again. That’s exactly what I’m talking about, the taunting.” I scowled.

He looked me up and down once more before pinning me to the couch on my back, holding my wrists above my head in one swift motion. He gazed into my eyes like he’d done yesterday, deeply, and filled with hunger.