Chapter Twenty Six

We were in Frank's shower, he had me pressed up against the wall, hoisted up with my legs wrapped around his torso.

The water was warm, flowing over us in unison. It had a certain soothing effect to it, making me feel safe and well taken care of.

My face was buried in his neck, he looked gorgeous. His raven black hair dripping with water and draped in front of his face.

Yeah, we were fucking. And it felt amazing.

He grinded into me a little bit harder each time, evoking several screams from me.

When we finished we just sat under the water in front of each other, hands intertwined.

"What are you doing later?" I said softly.

"Well, I gotta go check something out at the state library. Care to tag along?" He smirked.

"Sure. What time?" I smiled.

"10."

"It's already 11." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Not AM. PM."

"What? The library closes at 6 on Saturdays Frank." I frowned at him,

"Let me rephrase that, I'm breaking in to the state library. There's some old files on Lucas' family in their archives. I tried to check them out the other day but they're 'classified'."

"FRANK. Do you remember last time we broke into somewhere? We killed a librarian! Do you want to kill another librarian?!" I exclaimed.

"Chill out. That's cause we were fooling around, we won't be fooling around this time. Unless you want to of course." He grinned cheekily.

I hit him on the shoulder.

"Frank! Listen to me, don't you think classified files would be protected by something? The MOMENT you step into the archives the police are going to come speeding down the street!"

"That's why we'll have Gerard. He use to work nights there, he knows the security system in and out. He'll know where the files are too." His eyes lit up with excitement.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you're convincing me to do this again." I buried my face in my hands.

"Baby," He put my hands down and pinned them to my lap.

"I wouldn't put you in danger again, trust me." His eyes filled with sincerity and I groaned in defeat.

"Fine. I'll go. But no monkey business, in and out got it?" I gave him a serious look.

"Of course," He smiled and pulled me into his lap, kissing my neck tenderly.

I let my muscles relax, pulling in a deep breath of air and allowing the warm water to totally soothe me.

Frank's skin on my skin, his heart beating against my back, his arms wrapped around me securely, this was all I could ever imagine making me happy again.

-

"Here," Frank opened my palm and placed a little white pill in it.

"What's this?" I raised an eyebrow.

"A morning after pill. We don't want you popping out babies just yet do we?" He chuckled.

"This is some kind of an abortion pill?" My jaw dropped.

"No- Lana, it's hormones. It's like an emergency birth control pill."

"How do you know so much about birth control?" I squinted my eyes at him.