Chapter Thirty

“Dare.” The dark haired boy grinned back to me.

“Kiss Gerard. 30 seconds, tongue.” I bit my lip and folded my arms tighter, my exposed breasts making me feel slightly awkward.

“Are you serious?” He glared at me.

“Yep, backing out already?” I chuckled.

He simply gave a disapproving grunt.

“Oh come on Frank, do you realize how ridiculously competitive you are with your 17-year old girlfriend? Fuck this.” Gerard groaned.

Frank looked over to him, a dark haze coming over his eyes, he frowned and grabbed a clump of hair from the back of Gerard’s hair, yanking him forward.

“NO-“ Gerard’s words were cut off by the collision of Frank’s lips. Gerard attempted to push him away, his legs squirming violently. Frank pushed him to the floor, pinning him down by the torso, both hands entangled in his hair.

I covered my mouth in shock, this was somehow awkward yet extremely hot at the same time. I began to burn between my thighs, my stomach fluctuating and my legs twitching. I longed to be touched, by both of them.

“Are you just going to let him dominate you?” I said softly to Gerard.

He rolled his eyes in response and pushed Frank off him with force, causing Frank to land on his back. Gerard traded positions, now pinning Frank into the ground. Gerard’s hand shot up to Frank’s neck, gripping it tightly, with the intention to kill. But to my surprise, he lowered his head and kissed Frank with force. I could see his grip loosened on Frank’s neck as the struggle to breathe left Frank’s expression.

Frank stopped squirming uncomfortably, allowing Gerard’s tongue to enter his mouth. Their eyes were glued shut, grimaces plastered on both their faces. Before I knew it the time was up and their lips parted, their hand both shooting up to their faces and wiping their mouths.

“Happy?” Frank sighed.

Gerard buried his face in his hands, groaning in annoyance.

“Ye-…oh god.” I gasped for air, not noticing i’d been holding my breath.

“I didn’t know you found this kinda thing hot..?” Frank raised an eyebrow at me.

“I- I don’t. I just- fuck. That kinda was hot, but in a weird way. I didn’t believe you would actually do it.” I shook my head in disbelief.

“Well you best believe it, cause it’s never happening again princess.” Gerard grimaced at me, the misery clear on his face.

“That killed my hard-on.” Frank chuckled.

“Really… cause it doesn’t look like it.” I pointed downward to the still very noticeable bulk in his pants.

His face flushed red and he looked away, it was probably the first time i’d ever even remotely seen him blush.

“Aww Frank, scared to admit I turn you on?” Gerard winked at him.

“Hey you’re not so innocent yourself,” I said, pointing down towards Gerard’s crotch.

His hands shot down to cover himself.

“Fuck off Lana, maybe you shouldn’t have went all out with the strip tease.” Gerard barked back.

“This is ridiculous.” Frank sighed.

“OH ho ho, so now this is my fault? You’re the assholes who dared me to do it. It’s only fair that I got you back.” I grimaced.