Chapter Eight

“Gerard? What the fuck?” Frank spun around, his eyes widening.

“PANTS!” Mr. Way screamed, covering his eyes with his hands. I took it as my chance to run across the room and grab a towel from the shelf. Frank grabbed his pants off the floor and frantically put them back on.

Mr. Way uncovered his eyes.

“What the actual fuck is going on here?” He looked half angry, half shocked, and 100% mortified.

“Mr. Way, I can explain!” I shrieked, tightening the towel around my body.

“Mr. Way? Oh shit you’re a teacher now?” Frank looked astonished. HOW COULD HE BE SO CALM RIGHT NOW?

“How do you two know each other?” I whispered. I hid behind Frank now, clutching his back.

“What the hell are you thinking Frank? She’s underage! I could have you arrested right now, not just for this, but for breaking and entering!” The words fell out of Mr. Way’s mouth as he was realizing the complexity of the situation.

“Chill out Gee. You’ve done way worse, may I remind you.” Frank’s tone was now bored and uninterested.

“In high school. We’re not kid’s anymore, shit like this isn’t okay! Do you think it’s right that I just saw a student naked?” Mr. Way snapped.

“You didn’t mind the panties...” I mumbled to myself. Frank snapped around at this comment, his eyebrows furrowed together furiously.

“He’s seen you in your panties?” He suddenly looked as if he was on the verge of exploding. Not in the yay I’m so excited kind of way, but in the hulk smash I’m going to kill someone kind of way.

“N-No!” I waved my hands in denial.

“Yes.” Mr. Way chuckled. My mouth hung open and I stared at him in disbelief. What could he possibly have gained from saying that?

Before I could respond, Frank ran towards Mr. Way, his fist making contact with his face. I screamed, almost dropping my towel.

“FRANK! What the fuck are you doing!?” I ran over to them, Frank now grasping Mr. Way’s collar and throwing him across the room.

“Is this some kind of revenge plot? Are you still not over that shit Way?” Frank growled at him. I wrapped my arms around Frank from behind in an attempt to restrain him.

I saw Mr. Way stand up, spitting blood on to the floor. His face was suddenly overcome with anger. He kicked his shoes off and took his shirt off, lunging at Frank and wrestling him to the floor.

I yelped, letting go of my very pointless hold on Frank and stumbling back about 5 steps.

“Y-You guys STOP! What the hell is wrong with you!?” I flailed, trying to get their attention. There was no getting through to them, it’s almost as if I had to let them fight it out. Instead of being the annoying bitch that sits there and screams while two guys fight I sat down on a stool and watched, sighing and mumbling to myself.

Mr. Way had the upper hand for the first few punches but then Frank managed to push him off and get on top of him. If they weren’t being so violent, I could almost compare it to a gay porno. They were both only wearing pants after all. I don’t even know why Mr. Way took his shirt off, as if he can’t fight with it on. Who did he think he was, The Hulk? Wolf boy? This isn’t twilight what’s up with that shit.

Frank punched Mr. Way twice before he brought his hands to his neck, firmly grasping it. At this point I shot up out of my seat, running over to Frank and pulling at his arms.