Mark I'm sorry

Y/n POV
I woke up and was confused. Didn't I just embarrass BTS and make them end the concert instantly? I looked around and was about to sit up when I saw a guy walking towards me. Wait!   THAT'S JIN FROM BTS!!! I was going to squeal but my head was throbbing. How did I faint instantly? My dad suffered from this last time. He has my case of 'faintism' ( I made it up) Basically faintism is where you faint a lot and lose thoughts or memories and if it keeps happening you will become sick and soon lose blood from the brain and next thing you know your laying in dirt. I felt dizzy and my head throbbing constantly and everything felt weak. " Hey y/n are you any better?" I looked over to see Jin still there looking worried more than my own mom. Mom would always say you'll live and leave. Only when I'm coughing a lot she will care since we have it pretty tough. I sighed and said " I'm ok I guess." " Oh... well Taehyung told me about your situation, faintism?" " yea been having it since I was 3." " Oh, well Taehyung had to leave for medicine and I'm cooking." I smiled. " Hey, have you seen a friend of mine with blond hair...?" he tilted his head to the side. I'm dumb that gives no explanation for Mark. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and showed him a picture I took of Mark.

 I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and showed him a picture I took of Mark

He looked at me shocked. " wait THAT'S YOUR FRIEND?" I smiled brightly. " yea he's my best friend that lives near me." " THAT'S MARK TUAN!!!! HE'S FAMOUS!!! EVERYONE SAID HE DIED IN A CAR WRECK!" I nearly dropped my phone. " wait what? Mark died in a car wreck? He's totally fine. He said he's been in a car wreck but it turned off the road." he nodded for me to keep going. " well he um, he had to get stitches in his arm but he was ok."  " Jin went into deep thought. " Hm, well I haven't seen him actually besides being back from the dead and all. But I know that Maybe the others did. You want me to go get Yoongi or Namjoon?" " W-well who would look out for one person, I mean I Don't even-." " What's wrong Y/n?" " What am I talking about again? Wait where am I?" " Um your talking about finding your friend mark and your in bighit dorm." I nodded holding my head. " Heh jimin is my bias wow..." I mumbled. " Alright I'll get him I have to cook... AHH MY RAMEN I FORGOT!" jin ran out of the room and Jimin came in looking confused.

( he's wearing this but has

( he's wearing this but has... actually lets go with his pink hair👏)
OMG JIMIN! PARK JI MIN IS IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME I DON'T WANNA FAINT AGAIN KYAAAAAA!!!
" um what was that all about?" he smiled cheekly. " u-uh w-well it's complicated? Jin forgot ramen or something and said he will bring you in here to watch me." He nodded and sat next to me. " Well um taehyung told everyone about your faintism, sorry about that, and sorry for dropping you on your head...." he scratched the back of his neck looking guilty. " Wait you dropped me on my head!?" " Heh sorry?" I facepalmed. " That explains the non-stop throbbing from my head." He pulled me towards him and layed his chin ontop of my head. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M GONNA SQUEAL. " w-what is this for?" I squealed mentally instead. " I have no ice pack or anything so I have a heat pack and it's me instead." I blushed and I glanced up at him and he had light pink on his cheeks. He saw me looking at him and blushed a little more. " What? is something wrong?" " O-oh no, just not used to someone who is crazy famous and is in the same room as me." he shook his head " I'm surprised no one made on a move on you yet,.... Tae didn't tell me you were beautiful." he mumbled so low I barley heard it.  " Y-you think I'm beautiful!?" he looked at me instantly and patted my head. " Yes very." That's when I saw mark standing at the door. " WHAT IS GOING ON?" I tensed up. " ok ok calm down markie." " CALM DOWN? YOU HAD ME FREAKIN WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU Y/n!" That's when jimin stood in shock. " I thought you d....died." he looked at jimin. " Well I'm alive, surprise!" he looked back dead at me. " WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME?" whoa I never seen mark like this, he's furious with me. He's really scaring me. " H-hey jimin can you give us a minute." He nodded and left the room and closed the door. " Mark I'm sorry, Please forgive me markie my faintism came in and now I'm here I'm sorry ok?" " THAT DOESN'T CUT ALL OF IT! I was waiting for you and then you didn't show up! Sure you can talk to V but that doesn't cut that you left me waiting and scared if you got KIDNAPPED OR WORSE!" I stood up and walked to mark. " Mark calm down I didn't mean too its faintism you know that." He put his hands on my shoulders. " Mark..." " Y/n I love you, did you know that?" I shook my head. " I love you so much, more than a friend or sister." " O-oh..... I'm sorry..." "y/n I wanted you to be my girlfriend for a long time and I NEED YOU to be mine." I looked at Mark's eyes that are filled with lust. " Ma-Mark your scaring me." " And? You know you me, You can trust me." I started backing up and hit the wall and looked at him. " Come on Y/n, We can have a awesome time right?" He slowly put his fingers on my waist. " Ohh that's right you didn't have your first kiss well today's the day and you'll get it from me." is he crazy!? " HELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!! SOMEONE HELP-" he tried kissing me and I moved to where he nearly kissed the wall. " Heh Y/n your done for."  " HELLLLPPP!!!!" I kneed him and ran to the door and he locked it. " HELLLLLPP!!!" " he grabbed me from behind and wrapped me tight around his waist. " NOOO!! HELP SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!"

Jimin's POV
I getting milk and thinking about Y/n. " So mark isn't dead and is friends with Y/n. Sheesh the way he yelled didn't sound like him." " HELLLLLLLLLPPPP!!!!" " Y/N?!!" I dropped my milk and grabbed a baseball bat and tried to open the door. That bastard. I kicked down the door and saw Y/n on the bed and saw mark about to kiss her. She's covered in tears and mark is a lusty bastard. I walked over to him and smacked him so hard it could have broken his neck. He's knocked out and I pushed him off Y/n. " Hey hey hey are you ok?" I dropped the bat and she shook her head and cried. I pulled her in for a hug and she hugged me back crying into my chest. " J-j-jimin he was going to ru-ruin m-me." I really wanna kill mark now. " I'm not gonna let that happen ok?" she nodded still in my chest. " Hey! I got the medic- WHAT THE!? WHAT HAPPENED!?" " Oh hey taehyung. Mark best friend of Y/n was about to r-ape her and um she's ok now though." He nodded looking dead at Mark. Jin came running in with jungkook eating whatever jin cooked. Jungkook looked at mark almost dropped his food. " What's wrong with- actually I don't wanna know." Then kookie walked out and jin was about to go mom mode. I was about to let go of Y/n but she fainted again in my arms." hey um can someone take her while I beat the f- mess out of mark?" Jin nodded and took her and taehyung stayed back to beat up Mark with me. It's not like I kinda like Y/n I mean we just met right?

YEP THAT'S IT BYESSS