Jin and me accidentally-

Y/n POV
Me and Jin were planning to cook today and it was going to be huge. He came up to me and said " Good morning your early." I smiled sleepy. " Yea you can say that." He smiled and I walked around in my pj's until he stopped me and told me to change. " Y/n change we cannot have any distractions!!" I rolled my eyes. " It's not like anyone is gonna see meeee." He gave me a really look. I groaned " Finee." I marched back to my room.

I curled my hair and went back out and saw jin trying to get the pots

I curled my hair and went back out and saw jin trying to get the pots. " So what are we doing jinnie?" He blushed " J-jinne?" I nodded. " A-arent you dating jimin?" I nodded slightly. " I agreed even though he or I didn't ask." he went into thought. " So you guys aren't OFFICIAL ish yet?" I shrugged. He shook his head and we started cooking. We were planning to make J-hope some kimchi fried rice and Suga a stake, RM a hamburger and so goes for jungkook and Jimin and V pizza and me and jin would eat vegetable rice. " Hey I'll get the pizza and the hamburger." jin nodded and we were rushing since it was 5:00 am and Jungkook and V wakes up at 6:00 and the rest wake near 7 or 8:00. We didn't want anyone to see but I heard footsteps and jin tried to cover up the food but I ended up falling knocking a pot from the cabinet to tip over and jin jumped and landed ontop of me. All I heard was the pot fall and hit the ground.

Jin POV ( WORLDWIDE HANDSOME)
I was protecting Y/n and pushed her out the way and ended up falling ontop of her. I felt something soft against my lips and I realized... I'M KISSING Y/N WHICH IS JIMIN'S GIRLFRIEND RIGHT!? I panicked and the footsteps stopped and she had wide eyes and I broke the kiss and we couldn't look at each other and I heard a cough. " what's going on??" it sounded scary and then I got up and helped Y/n up and we saw a sleepy RM. " O-oh hello.." he nodded. " You were making something like a surprise weren't you?" I nodded shifting a little. " You got no jams." he turned around. " I'm not gonna tell jimin that you and Y/n did that, it was an accident." and with that he left. I always thought of Y/n like a baby just like jungkook but this, this is awkward. I felt my cheeks warm up and I swiftly moved back to cooking.

Y/n POV
After the ' Accident' me and jin tried to play it off and we heard footsteps and I heard groaning. I can't tell who it is and I ran down to see Taehyung holding his lion, rubbing his eyes. " Y/n? Why are you up so early?" I panicked. " Well uh I'm just thirsty that's all." He looked me up and down. " Then why aren't you wearing pj's?" that's true, how did he have enough strength in his sleepy mind to notice that? " Um I went for a run and came back and now I'm thirsty..." he nodded. Just then something hit the floor in the kitchen. That sounded like a lid to a pot. Jin!!!! " What was that??" and he still heard it! " Um nothing it's your mind playing tricks!" I turned him around and pushed him back into his room. He tried to walk back out. I mumbled " have mercy in the morning will you?" I pushed him back in and got ontop of him. " Sleep it's Early." he looked at the clock. " It's 6:00 though, I get up at this time." he looked back at me. " W-well I'll wake you up at 6:15." He rolled his eyes and tried to push me off him. " Tae Tae sleep now!" I put a pillow on his face and got up and ran to the door and locked it behind me. " Y/n I'm supposed to get up!!" " Sleep." I walked off to see Jin looking stressed. "  WE HAVE NO PIZZA!" " You just had to tell me that now?" he nodded looking everywhere. " I'll just go buy some I'll be back and stall all of them if they try to get up." I walked out the door and closed it behind me and put on a mask ( like kookie's) and left.

Jimin POV ( he loves sweeping his hair every 5 seconds)
I turned over and opened my eyes slowly to see it was 6:15. Really? why did I have to wake up right now? I leaned up and rubbed my eyes. " I have to get up eventually." I got up and did everything and got my clothes on sleepily.

( hehe he wears THAT BEAUTY)I opened the door and saw jungkook awake too

I opened the door and saw jungkook awake too. He was looking high. " Are you high?" he shook his head. " Where is everyone?" I shrugged. " Maybe asleep still?" He knocked on Y/n's door. She would be awake before all of us most of the time. She didn't answer though. That's when a different door opened to a wide awake J-hope. " Morning everyone!" we both waved. " So am I the only one who smells kimchi fried rice?" So it wasn't my imagination. " Well I smell stake." " I smell hamburgers." We all looked at each other and walked towards the kitchen. All three of our jaws dropped to see food just laying here calling our names. That's when the door opened to see Y/n and running to jin with pizza boxes? " sorry jinne they ran out of pizza so I bought their favorite." he nodded and set the food on the table and Y/n looked up to see us. " O-oh hey guys." Jungkook disappeared and we saw him all dressed up and walking towards the food. " Ok did you teleport to the table!?" Kookie nodded sitting quietly at the table. " So everyone is happy with food? " J-hope was already at the table and I heard banging on the door. " Wait is that hyung?" I unlocked the door to see a frustrated hyung. " Taehyung? what are you doing here?" he walked out and glared at Y/n. " She locked me in here!!!" I held back my laugh. " oh that's disappointing? Well there's food." he nodded and walked out. Only RM and suga to wake up. I felt arms wrap around me.

Y/n POV
I wrapped my arms around Jimin and heard a chuckle. I let go and he turned to me. " so you and jin cooked this morning?" I nodded smiling. " There was a lot of work so we made your favorites, and got J-hope loads of sprite." He laughed. So adorable. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head against mine. " You'll get a reward baby girl." I blushed. " W-what kind?" he smirked. " You'll see, but I should get mine for apologizing to kookie. " Of course he still remembers. " Ok ok I'll get your ice cream." he smiled like a 4 year old and kissed me sweetly. After 2 minutes we broke for air and he smiled at me. " So? Do you think we should wake up Rap mon and suga?" I nodded. " I mean me and jin didn't cook a hamburger and stake for nothing right?" he let go of me and kissed my cheek. " I will wake rm and YOU have to wake up suga." " But jimine you know how Suga is!!" he gave me a ' just do it' look and I groaned and went to suga.

Suga POV ( I will kill you)
I heard knocking on the door. Who is going to give up their life today? I groaned and opened the door to see Y/n. " Oh wow so your choosing to give up your life today?" she rolled her eyes. " so I'm taking you don't want stake?" I went big eyed. " STAKE?" she nodded "WHO HAS STAKE?" " me and jin made breakfast and we know you love stake so we made some." she is a angel! " GIMME STAKE." " Nope, you gotta brush the teeth and everything hyung." I groaned. " I feel old." I nodded and closed the door and went back to the closet and got random clothes out.

Y/n POV
We all finally got to eat after 25 minutes. I forgot me and Suga and J-hope had to practice. This time J-hope and me will actually talk a little bit more. I mean he's like a brother to me so our practice might go well.

THAT'S IT BYESSS