Getting free

Y/n POV
Today was the day to go to the doctor. It looked like Jimine and yoonie were ok now. Then I forgot what was happening
" Crap." I rolled down the hallway and was already dressed.

" I rolled down the hallway and was already dressed

I rolled down to jimin and he looked cute as usual.

He looked at me " You ready?" I nodded and we left and it was 5:00 am

He looked at me " You ready?" I nodded and we left and it was 5:00 am. I mean everyone is still sleeping.

* Time skip for cooking jin*

Y/n POV
We reached the office and it was pretty early so not a lot of people we're there. Some doctors we're just getting there. Jimin opened the door for me and I rolled in and he was right behind.
He checked in for us and I was tired so I fell asleep in the chair.
" Y/n L/n and Park Jimin."
I woke up at our names and jimin grabbed his backpack and we left again.
I mean after like 10 minutes of my test were done and they took the stitches out and it didn't even hurt. Due to the fact some had fallen out on their own. Then jimin got his stitches out and they took the cast off.
It was 6:30 am when we got out of the doctor.
" So? How's it feeling to be walking free baby girl?" I got to hold his hand and he didn't have to crouch down to hold mine anymore. " It feels awesome to feel the actual ground I guess." I laughed a little and he smiled and kissed my cheek
" Your so squishy Y/n." he said pinching my cheeks.
" S-stob it Jimin~."
He laughed and kissed me.
I missed kissing him without having to lean up.
We got into a deep kiss but I broke it and he groaned
" Y/n~ why~~"
I laughed " Because we have to get in the van and drive back to bighit. You know fans will come down here! We left before anyone even woke up."
He nodded sighing and we had a race. It ended up being a tie.
" Ugh a tie! Really." Jimin threw his hands up in the air while I laughed
" Okay okay okay. You will get a reward later."
He smiled like an idiot
" Hehe okay baby girl."
I opened the door to see everyone eating.
I mean we didn't even eat yet
" Hey guys..."
Jin was the first to tackle the both of us.
" Whoa ok ok mom what's wrong with you?"
Jin gave me a ' really' look
" I was worried sick. I even woke everyone up. I went to every single room possible in here and you guys weren't anywhere to be found."
He pouted
" Sorry~" me and jimin said at the same time
We both walked in and I grabbed a biscuit and jimin grabbed a boiled egg and toast. I glanced at suga who was sleeping in his food, Jin was eating and rm looked like he had a hangover. Jungkook and taehyung were sleeping on each other. Sadly j-hope finished and ran straight into the wall. No one got any sleep because we didn't tell we were gone to the doctor. Jin is used to being up early and me too and now Jimine is sleeping on my shoulder.
As soon as I looked up I saw joonie drooling and jin looking disgusted.
I mean me and jimin already walked everywhere. So he has the right to sleep since we ran. He wrapped his arms around my waist snuggling into me causing me to blush.
" Hey don't we have mic drop practice?"
Jin choked on his food causing me to laugh
" GOODNESS GRACIOUS WE NEED TO DO IT NOW THEN WE HAVE IT 2 WEEKS FROM NOW!!!!"
Jimin fell from the shouting so did Kookie and tae tae. Suga somehow was already up, holding a chair walking to jin to put him out of his misery. RM looked pissed and hobi came happily walking and threw a pillow at Jin's face.
" G-guys we have mic drop remember?"
Everyone stopped and looked at me shocked
And at the same time they said
" F*CK!"
and started running. Lord give us strength

THAT'S IT BYES