Yoongi...

Jimin POV ( Hi... I'M JIMIN)
I was walking to find Yoongi but.... I couldn't find him. I checked every room, I walked into jungkooks room to see him snoring, I walked into taehyungs room to see him talking to his lion, i walked into Y/n's room but he wasn't there either, I walked to rm to see him and jin hugging and crying. Guess confession... I gave up. I mean he wasn't in my room or J-hope's room or his OWN room.
" WHERE IS SUGA!?" I Looked over to see Rm writing.
" Hey namjoon can you help me?"
He stopped and stood up and faced me
" Suga? He just ran out the door."
I nodded and ran fast as I could. Why suga? Why!? I ran faster and faster. Stealing my girl! I make a swift turn and saw him having his hands on his knees. I ran and tackled him.
" WHY!? WHY DID YOU DO IT!? IT WASN'T EVEN A DARE!"
He rolled his eyes
" I had a small crush and couldn't crush myself... I took a pill but I thought it was a vitamin."
That's why he's been acting funny, even at concerts before Y/n got here.
I nodded slowly and got off him.
Maybe he's telling the truth.
" Then why did you run?"
He shrugged
" Weren't you about to kill me? I ran fast as I could and you still caught up to me because my legs got tired. Can't we just go back to normal!?"
" Yoongi..."
He sighed
" Please just let this go too." he threw his hands up in the air and I nodded. I mean what else could I do? We did end up walking back calmy to see Y/n sleeping while playing a game. Only 2 more weeks until stitches come out. And 3 weeks until my cast comes off. Next month isn't that far from now. Mic drop isn't far from now..

NUU well that's it today BYES