Another practice accident

Y/n POV
Lord give us strength. Everyone ran and Taehyung and Jungkook ran into each other, Jin ran and tried to do the dishes but ended up getting slapped by one which RM was actually trying to hand him. I got up and causally walked with hobi to the practice room.

( u wearing dis)Me and hobi started the music and everyone else came in, except suga

( u wearing dis)
Me and hobi started the music and everyone else came in, except suga. Who was sleeping in the corner.
" Not it." me, hobi, jimin, Jin,Rm, and taehyung said.
So that only leave Jungkook?
We all backef up and jungkook shakily went to suga
" W-w-wake up yoongi... I-i-its time to practice..."
I heard groaning
" C-come on w-wake up."
He still didn't move.
He looked back at us and we shrugged.
He looked confident now. Lord save him.
" WAKE UP YOONGI!"
That's when he really woke up and kookie was out of the door, and then suga was about to kill him I decided to block his way. I'm probably about jimin's height and suga is 1 inch taller than jimin so that means he can't jump over me. I'm very flexible so he can't pass.
He tried pushing me and I wouldn't budge. After like 4 minutes he gave up
" forget it let's just practice." suga said
We all got into our place and started. The only problem was that jungkook came back in and suga tackled him. So much for practice
" IMMM SORRYYY HYUNG!" jungkook yelled scared
Yoon is scary when it comes to waking him up. But now jungkook might never see light thanks to yoon.
I heard a thud while I was talking to J-hope and turned around to see both passed out but jungkook groaning in pain. He was bruised!?
" Are you okay kookie!?" I yelled and ran over to help him up with Taehyung by his side.
We took him to the doctor but he only had just a couple of bruises, nothing serious.
I motioned for tae tae to come over to me outside of the room and he got the message.
He came over
" What's wrong Y/n?"
I sighed
" Yoon is getting more aggressive hyung."
He nodded
" Good point but, the problem is since when did he started getting like this? He was never this way we were together before you came."
I frowned
" Maybe it's because of me. Maybe I caused all of this."
I looked away
" No no no no no no Y/n. We are very happy to have you here. Yoongi is just going through something right now."
I shook my head and told tae to text me when jungkook is at practice well?, eventually. I walked off and walked to panda Express for the group.
I felt tears come but jerked them back and got food and took it to bighit. Even for the boss. I felt happy but instantly felt sad that I might not be wanted. Maybe I'm ruining BTS. They don't want me do they? I sat down on the couch balled up.

Maybe I should leave

NUUU WELL THAT'S IT BYES