A new JOB?!

Y/n POV
I woke up and looked around at where I was. " H-hello?" Then I heard footsteps running and I saw Taehyung. " Y/n YOUR AWAKE!" he came over and hugged me. " Y-yea? What happened?" he looked at me shocked but came to realization. " Oh it's nothing but uh you fainted in Jimine's arms." I turned into a tomato. " I-in Park Jimin's arms!?????" he nodded bluntly. " Um where's markie? I wanna see him." He froze. " U-um w-well..." " just spit it out tae tae." " U-uh well, h-he uh assigned you to get a new job! and now you work here at bighit!" " I DO!? what's my job!?" " um a dancer... Yep you dance with us on stage!" I squealed and hugged tae tae " YAYYY!!!!" I released him. " Can I go thanks markie?" " O-oh he's actually not coming back.. heh sorry he's going to work at Starbucks." I frowned. " Can I ever visit him?" " Um no anddd your on a tight schedule you have to practice with US...like... NOW!" " OH OK LET'S GO THEN!!!" We both rushed out the room and I got dressed, thank goodness they gave me clothes.

Tae POV
I had to assign a new job since bighit was so nice they gave her a job. As a makeup helper but she's not good at that so now she's a dancer. I hope she's ok. She can't go near mark I mean me and jimin beat him down but at least he's breathing. He has 4 broken bones 2 fractures and a broken neck. I ran into jungkook. " Oh hey kookie!" " Hey um have you seen Y/n We need to pract-." " Need to what?" he pointed and I looked where he was pointing too and saw Y/n in her PRACTICE CLOTHES!!! Who knew she looked this good in just practice clothes!?

" " Need to what?" he pointed and I looked where he was pointing too and saw Y/n in her PRACTICE CLOTHES!!! Who knew she looked this good in just practice clothes!?

Her hair was in a high ponytail too. She's so attractive no wonder kookie got shook. " H-hey Y/n y-you ready?" she nodded happily. We were dancing for Blood, sweat, and tears. She was between Jimin and J-hope. She did the moves the exact same way that we did. She really can dance. She did say she loves bts and everyone in it but she has a bias but only Jin knows.

J-Hope POV ( imagine Suga saying J-hoppppe)
Since Y/n was between me and Jimine I couldn't stop looking at her that I almost fell. She looks really good in her practice clothes. " manhi manhi YA!" Thing is I realized that Jimin was very close to Y/n the whole time. Does he like her already?

RAP MON ( It's rap monster not Dance monster)
I was in the back but I had a clear shot of Y/n! She's very beautiful but she isn't really my type. She's probably kookie's and chim chim's type.

Suga POV ( I want to be a rock in my next life)
I really want to sleep after this but why is everyone paying attention to Y/n so much? Do they all like her or something? She's not exactly  my type but she's hot.

Jungkook POV ( This little bunny)
Y/n is so beautiful I wanna hold her!! I think I might have a tiny tiny crush on her but maybe she doesn't like me I mean we are practicing so maybe I don't know! I'm going to ask her If we can hang.. Yea that works. Who am I kidding I can't talk to girls THAT EASY!!

Jimin POV ( THEEEE MOCHI)
I can't help but stand close to Y/n I don't want her to get tackled by everyone I mean do they see how beautiful she is? How can they not try to be all up on her?

Jin POV
I missed some footsteps trying to not look at well.. Y/n it's hard to dance with someone beautiful like her around here. I mean I am Worldwide handsome! Maybe she can cook too. I'll ask if she can help me later on today.

Y/n POV
The song ended and I was about to fall when I was caught by... Jungkook? " S-sorry jungkook.." he was a blushing mess. He's pretty adorable. " um i-i-i-i-its fine." his voice cracked a whole lot. We both stood up and I didnt realize how close we were. " S-s-s-so do you wanna hang out today!??!" He spoke so fast but I understood. " Yea sure!" If he blushes anymore he's gonna be a stop sign. He nodded " U-um we can go when y-your ready!!.." " Ok? I'll come to you when I'm ready so see you kookie!" I stood on my tippe toes and patted his head and walked off. Until I ran into jimin. " Oh hey jimin!" " H-hey um are you doing something later? " I really wanna squeal. " Um yea actually, I'm hanging out with jungkook why?" He froze. It looked like he was disappointed? " Oh uh it's nothing just thought you were bored um whatever see you. " His hand brushed against mine and he walked off. Wait was he going to do what jungkook did?  I turned around and he was already down the Hall. I can make it. " HEY JIMIN!!" I ran down to him and he turned around. " Yea?" he said bluntly. " Um... can we hang out tomorrow then?" He did his adorable smile. " Yea sure!!" " Ok then! maybe 3:00 or something?" " It works for me see you then?" I nodded and he hugged me and I froze and he released me and took off. Did PARK JIMIN JUST HUG ME OF ALL TIME!?? I REALLY NEED TO THANK MARK FOR THIS JOB! I ran off to get clothes to hang out with Jungkook.

YEP THAAATS IT BYESSS