Jimin hanging out!!

Y/n POV
It's been a week since dad. Im trying to except reality but it's pretty tough. I decided to hang out with jimin again. Then tomorrow I'm going to help jin cook in the afternoon and in the morning, practice with j-hope and suga. V and me have been hanging when he had free time but he's working with RM right now. It's about time to make my way to Jimin so I'll choose something normal I guess.

 It's about time to make my way to Jimin so I'll choose something normal I guess

I turned my hat backwards and headed to jimin. Lately he's been acting a little flirty for some reason, like he would say " Hey.... Your cute." or " Hey your awesome every time you dance." He's just acting flirty all of a sudden. It's been actually 2 or 3 months ( idk I want them to be close sorry☹️) I mean he now starts to be that. In the middle of my thoughts I run into Suga who looks bored... as usual. " Hey Suga, something wrong?" he shook his head. " No, Its just that I can't get sleep anywhere and it's getting on my nerves." " But what about your room?" " J-hope is like the sun in my room happy as day and I can't get one piece of sleep." " Oh well you can sleep in my room I mean I don't have any colorful things." He didn't look amused but smiled. He has a cute smile.

I led him to my room and I looked over to him and his jaw dropped

I led him to my room and I looked over to him and his jaw dropped. " Something wrong? You don't wanna sleep in here?" he looked at me with his jaw dropped still. " This is your room?" I nodded. He looked back at my room and slowly walked in and he looked at me and closed his mouth. " Um suga you ok?" he shook his head. " You are now my favorite person in the universe." He walked over and hugged me and I gladly hugged back. " Why say that?" " Your a angel and THAT'S A BIG BED." I laughed. Of course he would love the bed I mean who wouldn't right?

( just don't pay attention towards the stuff on the bed)He ran over and jumped on the bed and instantly snored

He ran over and jumped on the bed and instantly snored. I giggled and closed the door and ended up running into Jin. " Oh hey Jin something wrong?" he shook his head. " I'm looking for suga he needs to shop with J-hope and me." " Oh well he just got in my bed to sleep." Jin blushed???!! " O-oh I'm uh well did you guys... Please say..... Protection?" He was biting his lip and looking everywhere and I blinked blankly and turned red as he did. " N-NO I-Its not like that! I uh he needed to sleep since j-hope was disturbing him!" He breathed hard and calmed down. " Goodness ok I'll let him sleep. " I nodded and he kissed my head and walked off. I blushed a little but he says I'm like a baby too him so he takes care of me when something is up. I walked to Jimin's room to see him about to put his shirt on. LORD!!! FORGIVE ME BUT HE HAS ABS I'M GOING TO FANGIRL SO HARD RIGHT NOW I MEAN ABS JUST CALLING MY NAME! I turned into a stop sign and he looked over to see me and I blushed more and looked down at my feet. "Hey Y/n something wrong?" I looked up at him and he still had his shirt off and I blushed twice as much. " Whoa ok Y/n are you sick?" I shook my head trying to think of a excuse. " I-i-im uh cold..." I'm stupid why say cold my face is burning up. Then jimin pulled me to his chest and picked me up. He walked to his bed and layed down with me ontop of him. " J-jimine w-what are you doing??????" He pulled the sheets over me and him leaving our heads out. " You said your cold right? So I'm warming you up this way." I nodded and still blushed. He put his hand on my cheek and I looked away to avoid eye contact. " Y/n Look at me." I slowly looked into his eyes and his plump lips turned into a smile. " See? That wasn't hard." I rolled my eyes and snuggled into his neck. I felt his heart quicken. " Y/n, Do you like someone from the group?" I looked at him and we were 3 inches from KISSING KYAAAAAAAA!!!! " U-uh maybe I do maybe I don't." he gave me a really look. " Ok fine I do why?" He blushed a little. " I'm just thinking you do the way you look at us and stuff." I caught him looking at my lips. OMG OMG OMG OHHH HOW MUCH I WANNA KISS HIM YOUR TORTURING ME!!! " What??" He looked at my eyes blushing a little. " Um... Have you ever u-uh been this close to a person before?" I nodded. " Me and Tae tae been close but only to where our cheeks were touching but that's when we hugged... why?" he looked at my lips again." You ever kissed someone before?" I shook my head. " How about you?" He shook his head still looking dead at my lips. I leaned in and he blushed to where his ears were pink. " U-uh Y/n Watcha doing?" I smiled. " What? I scare you?" He rolled his eyes playfully and rolled on top of me and tickled me. " J-JIMIN S-STOP I-I-IT!!!! I'm sorry!!" I managed to say through laughs and I pulled him towards me and flicked him in the head. "Owww what's that for?" " Tickling me to death jimine." He smiled and then rubbed his nose against mine and we both turned into tomatoes. " Y/n?" " Yea???" " What would you do if I kissed you?" Ok one he still has a shirt off and two he just asked me that question. I shrugged blushing." Dunno." " Since you haven't had your first kiss... what would you do if I was your first?"

OMMMG YESHHH thanks FOR READING BYEZSS!!