Jimin he KISSED ME!

* STRONG LANGUAGE*
Y/n POV
I was wheeling around and tying to get to my room when I nearly ran into suga. " O-oh sorry yoon." He shook his head and got to my level. " it's crappy in a wheelchair?" I nodded groaning. " It's complete shit." He laughed a little. " Wow is The min yoongi laughing? This is a miracle!" he rolled his eyes smiling. " Ha ha." He said sarcastically. " Who took the huge stick out your ass today??" He rolled his eyes again. " I got full sleep finally that's the only reason." I clapped lazily. " Wonderful just wonderful." He got up and we- well he started walking and I wheeled along. " So Y/n, you and jimin going ok?" he looked at me. " Well yea we are doing great why?" we both stopped and we were facing each other. " Don't take this the wrong way but, I think their is something wrong with jimin." What the hell? " What's wrong with him?" he shook his head. " I think he's in a sad mood. He probably doesn't like having you around." I froze. He doesn't like me? " Basically I think he wants space...." I jerked tears back. After all we been through?
" Yoon i-im just going to go talk to him." I looked down but he lifted my chin gently. " I'm here for you." I smiled sadly. But went frozen once he kissed me. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!? GET YO PAWS OFF MEH!

Jimin POV( Jimine TV)
I was writing down a new song. I'm just gonna call it ' Lie' then I lost train of thought. Suga has been acting weird today. He asked me how Me and Y/n's relationship was going. Wait... I got up and ran J-hope. " Oh hey jimine something wrong?" I nodded " Has suga been acting weird today?" he went into thought. " He's been mumbling Y/n's name a lil bit today why?" Why would he do that? " He asked me how me and Y/n's relationship was going...." Hobi looked like he saw a ghost. " What's wrong hobi?" He looked at me shocked. " I think suga likes Y/n... ever since mark attack again he has been mumbling y/n ever since then. Even when you and her were in the hospital, he's been having loads of nightmares but now he's not since she's back." I thanked him and ran was going to run to Y/n but.... Is she kissing Suga?! " WHAT THE HELL!?"

Y/n POV
" WHAT THE HELL!?" suga broke the kiss and I had tears down my cheeks. " J-jimin." he looked at me and then suga. " Y/n did you kiss him or did he kiss you?" I pointed to suga. " But don't you want space?" he looked dumbfounded. Then looked like he understood. " Suga can we talk?" Suga nodded and brushed his hand against mine. I had tears. I wanted to get up but I couldn't. I rolled back into my room and dragged myself onto bed and let tears fall. Why did he kiss me?

Jimin POV ( Jibooty ' it took me a min to understand')
I spoke to Suga one on one. He didn't even look amused. " Why the hell did you kiss my girlfriend?" he shrugged. " It's a dare man, I played dare with the army." I froze. What the. I nodded and left and went to where I last saw her. Well Y/n. She ended up being in her room and I barged in. She instantly sat up. " Jimin he kissed ME! " She was nervous and everything. I instantly kissed her hard. It didn't even take her a second to kiss back.

Y/n POV
Well me and jimine kissed and I broke it looking at him confused. " What's that for?" he smirked. " Cause your mine and mine only." I blushed at his words. " The army dared him." I nodded slowly. " But that doesn't explain why he made a lie." He went into thought. " Damn." He got up. " What???" He looked at me angry. " I'm just gonna go talk to Yoongi." He then slammed the door making me wince. Then the door opened to a worried look Tae Tae. " Y/n are you ok?" He walked and sat by me. " Yea I'm fine taehyung." He put his hand on my shoulder. " Are you really sure?"  I smirked. " Yes Mr. Kook" he rolled his eyes and played with the ring. " I love him so much Y/n, now this is happening." he smiled like an adorable baby. " Ok hyung you do that but don't have ANY of that crap when we are here alright?" He blushed 50 shades of tae. " o-o-ok." I smiled and he got up and rushed out the room still blushing. What happened to Yoongi and Jimin though?

OOOOOOF WELL THAT'S ALL BYES