JIMIN IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!

*WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE*
Y/n POV
Jimin broke the kiss and I blushed hard and looked away. I mean it's his first kiss too and we been knowing each other for 3 months now and then he kissed me! I can't bring myself to look at him I mean he is my bias which I JUST FREAKIN KISSED KYAAAA!!! I looked away to the corner to see a tear down Jungkook's face. " Jungkook-ah?" Jimin looked and he had a light smrik on his face. Jungkook shook his head and ran off. " JUNGKOOK W-WAIT!" I ran from jimin. I saw that everyone was ready and I got in the van and a couple of seconds after jimin came in and sat between Suga and Jin and I sat between J-hope and jungkook. He didn't even look or speak to anyone, he just looked at his hands. After we got back to bighit we all had to talk about our new song ' Fire'. We all changed and I got into normal clothes.

I really wanted Kookie to not be sad and I went to check on him

I really wanted Kookie to not be sad and I went to check on him. He had his face in his hands tapping his foot. He was wearing kinda similar what I'm wearing.

 He was wearing kinda similar what I'm wearing

I knocked on the door and he looked up. " Go away..." Yep I hurt his feelings. " Jungkook-ah I'm guessing I hurt your feelings?" He looked away and I walked towards him and sat next to him. " Look I'm sorry but I actually don't know what I did wrong I mean Jimin told me you liked me?" He blushed and looked back at me. He's emotionless. I grabbed his face and kissed his forehead and he was surprised. " Just so you know me and jimine aren't even dating." He had a mini smile appear and I was glad to see him happy finally and I got up and was about to get into the hallway until I felt a tug on my sleeve. I looked back to see kookie looking down. " What's wrong?" He looked up at me and layed in the crook of my neck. " J-jungkook-ah." He wrapped his arms around his waist and I wrapped my arms around him still confused. " W-whats this for?" He mumbled in my neck and I blushed. " K-kookieee that tickles stob it." He looked at me having an adorable smile, as always. He looked at me and we didn't actually break eye contact. That's shocking.... He looked at my lips and looked at my eyes again. He's not gonna kiss me is he? He leaned in and kissed me for a quick second and broke it. I was frozen blushing. I heard footsteps and heard humming. " j-jungkook..." He smiled and kissed me but I froze again and he pulled me so close to his body I could feel his abs but I kissed back. WHAT AM I DOING I GOTTA STOP THIS-but he's a good kisser and all but I can't go around kissing everyone! I broke the kiss and unwrapped Myself from him blushing and jimin came into the room. " Hey turns out we gotta dance in the Music video so we gotta get ready to dance. I nodded and looked at Kookie and he winked and Lord that bias wrecker. I walked out and Jimin pinned me against the wall. " Did you guys do something in there?" Oh yes,yes we did we just made out and I enjoyed it. " U-uh n-no." He pulled me close to him and I could feel HIS abs on me. " You sure?" I nodded and he smiled and kissed me deeply. We broke the kiss and he looked down blushing. " What jimin-ah?" " inside thought.." " about?" " Something....that involves you." " Like?" " I love you." MY BIAS LOVES ME!????? YESSSS BEST DAY EVER! " I-I-i love you too." He looked up and me and picked me up and carried me to his room and he layed me down and got ontop of me. " Jiminnnn what the crap?" "I love you a lot." He kissed me hard and broke it and kissed down my jaw. " J-j-jimmiinn." he kissed my neck and found my sweet spot. How does he know these things? He made a hickey and I might have let out some m...oans but aye it's his fault. He whispered in my ear. " We'll have fun later baby girl." he said it with a husky voice. I blushed 50 shades of red. He smiled and kissed my neck again and we got ready to practice. How am I gonna tell him that me and jungkook kissed and I liked it? We headed down to the practice room and we said " FIREEEEEEEEEEEE OH! FIREEEEEEEEE OH EH OH!" When it got to Jin's part I had hands on my waist and it wasn't tiny hands, it was regular sized hands. I looked up to see Jungkook. I whispered " Kookie why are you doing this?!" He whispered in my ear " Your not stopping me aren't you?" " Good point. " He kissed the back of my neck and I felt a different pair of eyes on me and I looked over to see...... crap.... Jimin looking sad and broken at me. Jungkook kissed hard and I winced, I felt him lick my neck slowly and I shivered. I'm not used to this.

Jimin POV ( Protect him plz)
I was waiting for Jin to finsh his solo and I looked over to see Jungkook having his arms wrapped around Y/n's waist and her wincing. " Son of a-." Then the music stopped. Everyone looked at me and so did Y/n. Jungkook looked at me and let go of Y/n. I got pissed. " Whoa man you good?" RM came up to me looking better than before. I turned towards jungkook and grabbed him from her harshly. " Why the hell are you with her?" " Because I can?" I threw a punch at him. " Jimin please STOP!!" I looked to see Y/n Trying to pull me back. " Alright then." We broke the fight and looked at her. " I looked at Y/n dead in the eyes. " Then who do you pick?" That time J-hope tried to reason us and Taehyung pulled her away with her back to his chest and he held her... Tightly. " Jimin-ah stop the madness!!" I looked dead at Taehyung who kissed the top of Y/n's head while she snuggled into his chest. I scared her didn't I? She looked back at me with tears rolling down her cheeks. " What's wrong with you!? Are you at a freaking war!? What the Hell!? I mean yea me and jungkook kissed and I enjoyed it!" I froze and looked nothing but hurt. " It's not like you even like me anyway...." I mumbled. " Jimin it's not like that!" I ran out of there and jungkook had a bloody nose and Jin and RM cancelled the practice. I ran to my room to have Y/n and she banged on the door. " JIMIN IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!" I started walking to the door and swung it open. " THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU SAY U ENJOYED JUNGKOOK THEN!? WHY DID YOU LET ME KISS YOU THEN? WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HIM THEN? WHY DID YOU FREAKIN SAY I LOVE YOU TO ME THEN? " she froze. I'm furious but not one disappointed face or sad. I'm just angry at her and him." Bu-but I do love you jimin!" I rolled my eyes. " I heard that one before." " Jimin you have to believe me I didn't want him hurt or anything! I didn't even expect that but It's not my fault he kissed me and I had nothing to do but kiss back!" I froze. " How can I even believe you?" Tears started coming down her cheeks. " So you don't believe me anymore? Fine then don't be involved with me in anything if you don't wanna believe me, heh I mean what's the point of seeing each other if one doesn't believe the other?" she walked off. Shit!

Y/n POV
I was heartbroken and couldn't take that anymore. I mean I love jimin, a lot actually and then this happens? What the Hell!? I opened the door and slammed it and layed on my bed letting tears fall. It's not what it looks like, that's the problem! I heard a soft knock on the door. " GO AWAY!" " so your gonna ignore me?" That voice... It's tae Tae. " Ugh." I got up and opened the door to a sad looking Hyung. " What are you here for?" He hugged me and I hugged back. " I'm sorry princess." I looked up at him and he looked at me. " I thought you stopped calling me princess back in school?" I smiled a little. He always makes me smile. He's like a brother and Jin is like a mom, RM is like a grumpy dad sometimes, Suga is like a grandpa, J-hope is like a freakin sister but I take he's a brother too and Jungkook is like a baby and jimin... Is like a boyfriend which will never happen. " Well who knows I turn around!" I rolled my eyes playfully and he picked me up and layed me on the bed and he layed beside me. He turned to me and I turned to him. " So how are you gonna explain this to me?" well pretty easy bro! " Three words: I love jimin."

THATTTSS IT PEOPLE BUH-BYESS