But I still want you

* WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE*
Y/n POV
I was crying knowing that Jimin never will love me ever again. I might just leave BTS for messing up one person. I was down in the alley. " Same damn alley me and Tae took." I had silent cries. I had no idea what to do. I don't want to go to mom. I can't go to... Just never mind. I looked up and saw the alley got darker. I was going to walk towards it, I was turned around by something. I felt a small hand on my shoulders. " Jimin?"

Jimin POV ( EXCUSE MEE)
I was running everywhere to find Y/n. I turned down to see her walking. I ran and turned her around with tears rolling down my cheeks. I was scared if I would never see her ever again. " Jimin?" I nodded crying harder. " Why the hell are you here? I already ruined your damn life." I shook my head. " Y/n The only way you ruined it was trying to get out of it." She blushed. " Y/n I got frustrated. I never had a girl who was anything close to you. I found out everything by Taehyung. I kinda forced him to tell me. But other than that... I never even had a girlfriend before." She looked surprised. " I know I hurt you, badly even, I'm so so sorry!" She looked away with tears in her eyes. " Why would you even care? All the damn words you said hurt me really bad jimin!" " But I still want you~." she blushed and crossed her arms. I didn't care anymore. I grabbed her by her waist and kissed her hard. She actually kissed back. We broke the kiss and looked at each other. " Why did you do that!?" she was a little flustered. " I love you." " N-no you don't chim chim!" " And I still want you." She blushed and I kissed her again. She kissed back and we got heated. " H-hey we are in a alley jimin we should leave." I nodded and whispered in her ear " You love me right?" she nodded. " You want me too be with you right?" she nodded again. " Well were going to have ' fun ' tonight baby girl." I smirked and she blushed. I grabbed her hand and ran back to the dorm.

Y/n POV
I ran all the way with jimin. I can't believe he was just stressed and I overreacted. We had a well 'fun' time. But the fun everyone else is thinking never happened. Me and Jimine played Mario Kart and made out after he won. He loves to call me baby girl or babe. Mainly he whispers baby girl into my ear making me blush. Once everyone knew the situation of me and jimin. We spilled everything. We both avoided me and Tae Tae relationship. I was now sitting in my pj's.

I walked to my room and sat on the bed playing ' do you know k-pop?' then a knock came on the door and my hair was in lazy curls

I walked to my room and sat on the bed playing ' do you know k-pop?' then a knock came on the door and my hair was in lazy curls. I forced myself to get up and open the door to RM. " Hey mind if I sleep in here for 3 days?" I gave him ' Boi you thought' look. He groaned. " The only reason why I'm doing this because my room is filled with ants and I have to crash at someone else's room for 3 days." uh huh. " So basically you came to me? No one else wanted you?" he frowned. " N-not trying to be mean or anything!" his frown stayed. " I went to everyone, Jin said maybe but I got a bad feeling so I left, Jimin said he's to tired and didn't care.... he said I snored loud and he kicked me out, J-hope snores like Spongebob. Suga... it's like asking me to stick my finger in a light socket. Jungkook is to busy mumbling crazy crap in his sleep and Taehyung raps horribly in his sleep. Your my only hope left sorry Y/n." I nodded letting him in. He put his pillow on the floor and tried to sleep. I woke him back up after he got 3 seconds of sleep. " So now your gonna kick me out?" " No! your just not going to sleep on the freakin floor." I dragged him to a chair and pulled it out and he got onto it and I grabbed a blanket from my closet and put it over him. He looked like a 4 year old who saw candy for the first time. " So your happy now aren't you joonie?" he blushed a light pink. " Joonie?" I nodded and patted his head and went to my bed to sleep.

( 4:00 In the morning)

Y/n POV
Joonie was snoring really loud. Jimin is right. I got up and grabbed my pillow and walked out. I knocked on Jin's door and he shrugged and I walked in. He's like a mom It can't hurt. I clenched to my pillow and he said to be in the bed with him. He doesn't have any chair except his work chair. I slowly got in the bed and he patted my head and somehow m-oaned in his sleep. I gave him a ' wat the F*ck ' look and ran out of there with my pillow and closed the door. What the actual crap. I shook my head and walked towards jungkook's room. He opened the door and looked high. " H-hey kookie..." he smirked. " So~ taehyung~ why did you go so rough on meee~?" I blushed. " I-im not taehyung I'm Y/n." he blushed and still looked high. " Namjoon came and snored didn't he?" I nodded. " You can't go in jins cause it's creepy, suga will kill you, Tae is mine. Maybe J-hope or Jimin. You can try suga but just remember I warned you. I nodded and went  to suga, I mean maybe he's not so bad right? I knocked on suga's door and blushed. He was only in his boxers. I'm going to faint. " Why?" " Namjoon." he nodded and let me in. I had to avoid everything around him and all I saw was everything black. He's depressing? " Go to the couch over there and don't think I will forget your there." I nodded shaking. I got on the bed and soon I heard thunder sounds and looked over to see suga laughing in his sleep. Oh hex naw. I grabbed my pillow and ran like the flash out the door. Joonie was right. If with suga it's like asking to stick your finger in a light socket. I walked to J-hope 's room and forced myself to knock. I mean it's 4:15 in the morning how would he be up? But then again it's j-hope first day back. Then the door opened to a half asleep hobi. " H-hi hobi." he smiled. Even asleep he has hope. " Lemme guess Joonie came and ruined your ears?" I nodded and he let me in. " I'm one of the last choices aren't i?" He's so smart all of a sudden. I nodded again. " Sleep on the couch right there." I smiled and nodded. I feel so bad for hobi. He didn't even deserve to get hurt this bad! after 6 minutes of sleep Spongebob happened. I looked over to see J-hope snoring like Spongebob. Why me? I got up and dragged my pillow out the room. I went to Jimin. My last hope. I was about to knock when I thought back to what jimin said ' But I still want you' I blushed hard and knocked on the door. I saw a sleepy chim chim open the door. He rubbed his eye while the other looking at me. " baby girl what's wrong?" THAT MORNING VOICE DAYUMMMMM! " U-uh w-well joonie happened..." he nodded and let me in. He only had a white T-shirt and plaid boxers on. I blushed and was about to ask where to sleep and he already said " You. Me. Bed. Now." I nodded blushing and got in bed with him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I snuggled into his chest. He mumbled " and I still want you~" I blushed more. I looked up at him and he wrapped a curl around his finger looking at me. " You have a pretty E/c ( eye color) Y/n." I squealed inside. " T-thank y-you." I looked away but he tilted my head up and kissed me deeply. Those words are going to ring in my head forever...

But I still want you~

YEP that's it for today BYESS