Am I losing myself?

* WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE*
Y/n POV
I screamed louder and louder. Then the doctor ran in and tried to hold me down and I finally calmed down. I had tears roll down my cheeks. Where's jimin? " W-where is my boyfriend and the rest of my friends?" the doctor nodded and sent the others out the room. " Ms. L/n as you know, you have amnesia and it's a very high case. Do you remember your name?" I nodded slowly. " M-my name is Y/n..... Y/n L/n... I'm part of BTS and my boyfriend is Park... Park jimin. My best friend is Kim... Kim taehyung.. I live in South Korea.... I'm a-a dancer...." He nodded smiling." That's wonderful! You can remember everything Ms. L/n! But you still have a high case of the amnesia and the faintism..." his smile faded a little saying the last part. I feel horrible, I have to perform... WAIT FIRE! " I-i have to be out of here in three days!" He frowned. " I'm sorry Ms. L/n we can't determine the faintism will strike again. You have to stay here for at least 2 weeks." I got angry. " Just let me see my friends ok?" He looked surprised but nodded. Then everyone came running in and jimin attack me into a hug.  " G-guys it's ok." I smiled and wiped jimin's tears away. " where's taehyung?" Then everyone looked away from me, even jimin. " D-did something happen to him?" they shook their heads and Jungkook teared up. " Kookie what's wrong?" I fully sat up.  " H-he ran off from all the frustration." my heart shattered. " WHAT?! WHEN I FINALLY REMEMBER HIM HE'S GONE?" they all looked up at me shocked. " What you remember him? All of a sudden?" I nodded. " I f-forgot him because I have a high case of amnesia and faintism! I h-had to remember him to remember myself!" They all looked at me crazy but understood. I unplugged everything and ran to the bathroom and found random clothes. So they didn't take my clothes away... Heh they want me to feel normal. I changed into my clothes.

I walked out the bathroom and saw jimin pacing, Jin looking stressed and RM

I walked out the bathroom and saw jimin pacing, Jin looking stressed and RM. Suga trying to think and J-hope and jungkook comforting each other. " Guys they said I have to be in here for 2 weeks but I don't care so I'm getting out of here." I wobbled a little but ran out and everyone followed me. I acted like I was just a visitor because no one really paid attention to my face. I ran out the hospital and my thoughts snapped. Damnit what was I doing. " Ok I think I saw taehyung go this way." RM pointed out and they nodded and ran but jungkook stayed back and looked at me. " What's wrong Y/n?" I tried to think but I lost more thought. " I-im losing thoughts..." I looked up at him and he jerked his tears and hugged me tight. " You should go back Y/n, we will find him." I shook my head. " N-no I can do it! F-for Taehyung." he nodded sadly and we ran.

Tae POV ( pizza)
I was frustrated and crying. Why did it have to be Y/n? I was near fields. How far did I run? I looked back and saw the hospital in a far distance. I walked towards the field and saw down in the middle. " Flowers, Y/n loves any type of flower." I wish she was ok. She can't even remember me. She has Amnesia and she should know that. I picked up a purple flower. Reminds me of her. Beautiful. I picked up another one. It's orange. Like Jimin's hair. I picked up another one. Mint green like suga. I picked up another. White like RM's clothes in music videos. I picked up another. Red just like j-hope's hair. I picked up a small flower. Just like jungkook, like a baby. I picked up a tall green flower. Just like a mother, reminds me of jin. I picked one more. Blue. Like me.... I stood with all the flowers and looked up to see the boys. then Y/n. " Y-y/n?" she was faster than the rest and ran to me and hugged me and I fell and she was ontop of me crying into my chest. " W-whats going on?"

Y/n POV
We were running and then RM spotted him standing in the fields. my thoughts snapped again. Damn I'm losing myself. " TAEHYUNGGG!!" I ran faster and ran to him and hugged him to where we both fell. " W-whats going on?" I looked up at him. " T-tae tae." he smiled brightly and I sat up and he sat up slowly. " I-i remember you tae tae!" he smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back and then everything started getting blury but that's from my tears. " I'm so sorry I wasn't there Princess." He broke the hug and wiped my tears. " I-its ok." he smiled. He was holding flowers and handed them to me. I held them and looked down at them and looked up at him. " What's this for?" he smiled. " It represents BTS, all of us." I couldn't help but blush. He stood up and helped me and everyone finally caught up. " Y/n why do you run so damn fast?" Suga was the first to catch up and seconds after RM and j-hope. Then jungkook, Jimin and sadly jin was last. Jin looked like he been running from 1001 to this year. " it's not my fault I run fast." then my legs started getting weak. W-we need to practice soon.. damn why the hell I can't feel my legs. Then I started falling and this time jimin caught me. " Y/n?" I shook my head and blinked a couple of times. People were around me. " Ughh my head is throbbing guys." Am I really losing myself? No I wouldn't be able to remember them. " W-we need to practice fire..." jin shook his head. " We decided to change it to next week." Jin said.  really now?  " O-oh ok.." Then I smiled and started feeling. Tired. " we should get back." Jungkook said while holding taehyung's hand. RM picked me up and put me on his back. Jimin was just mumbling away and I smiled and fell asleep. I'm not going to lose myself.

YEP THAT'S IT BYES