My ending life story~

Y/n POV
How many months it's been? Yep it's been 9 months already. I'm walking around with my two boys. Twins!!! Who knew, protection really wasn't protection.

Oh right, how's my life going to be you ask? Well my life is happy with jimin. Park Jimin. My bias who turned into my husband. But the boys names are: Chimmy and Tata. I smiled with both of my boys in my hands. One with blue eyes and one with brown. Crazy right? I can't believe my life has come to this, all thanks to kim taehyung.

Oh right! How his life is, he is with jungkook making kookie and cream again, 5th time today. Yea, That's alot. Jin and Rm? Well turns out they admit feelings so namjin is a go! Ok ok ok, Suga and J-hope finally said something and are slowly gaining the courage to go to the movies to see a cartoon probably because of hobi. Oh yeah the reason why I'm telling this is because BTS is on a break.

Not like we broke up the group or anything, just on a small break, army understood and no one speaks about it. Remember my faintism? Well it got cured along with my amnesia. I then smiled once I reached home. Ok to say this already, jimin isn't dead, he's just not home. that's the reason why I'm not talking about him. I smiled like an idiot happily. I am married with two kids.

How would they react to growing up famous? I then laughed a little after taking chimmy and tata to their matching blue cribs. I then watched them go to sleep only to have a tiny hand on mine.

You probably guessed it's jimin, they boys have tiny hands but they are babies. Who knows. I then smiled and squeezed his hand.

" What?" he smiled at me
" And I still want you~" I said to him smiling and him smiling back blushing slightly.
" I'll forever want you. Your my everything." he said walking out of the room.
" What was your dream amount of kids?" I said
" Two why?" he said
" Good, because I don't want any more. " I said laughing lightly and him fake pouting punching me playfully in the arm.

" Jimin." I said
" Yea?" he said holding my hand
" You got no jams." I said
" Yes I do." He said smiling
" Where is it?" I said pretending to look around
" I have it, right here in front of me." he said kissing my forehead.

" I love you Park Jimin."
" I love you too, Y/n L/n."