Where is Jimin?

* WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE*
Y/n POV
We arrived back at bighit and Jungkook and Taehyung wouldn't stop holding hands and blushing on the way. This time me and Jimin cringed. We finally got there and Jungkook and taehyung went straight to their rooms. Well until I heard screaming. I guess fanboy alert? Then I felt an arm on my shoulder. I turned to see J-hope looking at me smiling. " What's wrong hobi?" he shook his head " nothing."RM was walking towards us. " What's wrong?" RM whispered something in his ear and it looked like he saw a ghost. " H-hobi are you ok?" He shook his head and ran to Jungkook, Taehyung and Suga's room. What's wrong with them? Everyone ran to RM. what the crap is happening? Jin came from the store with loads of pizza boxes. " HEY! I GOT PIZZA!" RM went towards him and whispered and he almost dropped the pizza. He walked over and sat it down and looked like he was about to cry? Wait a sec where's Jimin? " Hey guys where's Jimin? Last time I saw him he said he had to deal with someone." Where is h- My thoughts snapped

( FLASHBACKKK)

Y/n POV ( half a hour earlier)
The concert ended and me and jimin were holding hands. Then he stopped making me stopped. " What's wrong?" he looked up at me. He shook his head smiling. Then we got in the car and rode back to bighit. Then jimin went into thinking. " Jimin are you are your ok?" he looked at me and kissed my temple. " I'm fine." I gave him a ' really' look. " I'm fine upside down is save me, what really is wrong?" Everyone was busy talking and Jungkook and Tae tae just deep in love. No one was paying attention. " I.... I just have to deal with someone." I nodded slowly. We arrived and he immediately got out and walked off. " E-eh!?" The rest went inside and I went to Jimin. Why the hell is he walking off so damn fast? " H-Hey!" he turned back. " Y/n! you shouldn't follow me, This is only between me and someone." I nodded. " But what if something happens and you need help?" He went into thought. " I-i will be fine I promise you that ok baby girl? I don't want you to be in this." I frowned. " W-W-when will you be back?" What if something bad happens?! " Y/n I will be back soon as I can, I'm just going like 4 blocks down." I looked down. " Hey..." He gently lifted me by my chin. " I'm not going to be gone long." I frowned again. " Ok chim chim." he smiled and kissed me. He kissed me like it was the last one he will have. We broke after 2 minutes. We were breathing hard. " I have too go babygirl I'll be back." I nodded and slightly smiled and he did the same and ran off. I turned back and went inside. Where is he actually going?

( END OF FLASHBACKKKKK)

Y/n POV ( now)
I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung looking worried pacing. Ughh where am I? Wait... Ok I'm in bighit right. " Tae Tae?" he stopped and looked relived. " Thank goodness you woke up." He hugged me while I was confused. " Yea? Did I faint or something?" he nodded. " JIMIN!" He then winced. " I knew you were going to remember." I gave him a death glare. " H-he said that he had to deal with someone a-and he said he would be like 4 blocks do-" that's when J-hope screamed. We both looked at each other and ran and the TV was on. " BREAKING NEWS PARK JIMIN HAS BEEN KILLED." Everything broke. " THEY FOUND A BODY." Jimin.... Everyone was crying. He can't be dead... he can't be dead... I ran out. I ran like he said to me. His words recalled " Y/n I will soon as I can,I'm just going to be like 4 blocks down." I ran faster and ran four blocks and their was a alley. What the hell? I had tears everywhere. I know he can't be dead. HE CAN'T BE DEAD! I ran through the alley. I heard punching. I looked to see... JIMIN! I grabbed a trash can lid and ran and threw it at a guy's head. He went down for a second and 3 others came towards me. " JIMINNNN!!!" They grabbed me and put tape on my mouth and tied me. Well 1 tied me after I kicked the others in the spot. I had tears rolling down my cheeks and screamed even though it was muffled. I turned my head to see a beat up as hell jimine. He looked really bad. Who could have done this? He looked at me and he looked half way unconscious. The guy wrapped my arms but not my legs because I kept squirming. Then I heard a gun load. The grabbed Jimin and put the gun to his head. " See Now this here is your dumbass boyfriend right? The only way he came down here, was because you were getting f*cking death threats, And I'm the one who sended them. Now he came down here to deal with me but heh-" he looked at jimin. " Well damn, he looks halfway dead. That other body was a mannequin of him. Your so damn stupid Y/n." he was pulled the trigger and jimin fell but... Alive? I cried hard and he crawled to me. He shakily and weakly pulled the tape of my mouth. " JIMIN NO." he smiled. " I'm ok Y/n, I wasn't shot." he turned around and pointed to the guy. Dead as F*ck. " B-but how?" He smiled weakly and showed a gun in his hand. " I sneaked behind his back and pulled the other one and pulled the trigger." I cried hard and he untied me the best he could. I shook it off and hugged him and he slowly hugged back. The other guys were long gone but Then I heard footsteps and it was the police. I was crying harder and he was kissing my head telling me it's fine. The cops came and the ambulance came. I didn't even know I was hurt either until I looked at my body. I was scarred and cut. I was happy and sad. Happy: we didn't die. Sad: we did get hurt.

( 3 DAYS LATERR)
I was ok after 25 stitches and Jiminy... he had a broken arm and a lot of bruises and a 7 stitches. I was actually in a wheelchair for some reason. I mean all the stitches we're in my legs and jimin had his in one of his arms. He had a cast and ran over to me and hugged me. " Hey baby girl." he gave me that smile. It's been 3 days. While everyone thought he died. He really was just in a alley being beat up. We have a song to perform in 5 weeks but the boss put it off until next month. J-hope is out of his sling and jimin is in a cast and I'm in a wheelchair. Why the hell would he go through complete shit just for me? I was wheeling myself as the same pace as jimin. " Hey chim chim?" he looked at me " Yea?" we both stopped. He squat down to meet my eyes. " Why did you go just for me? you got hurt." he smiled. " I love you enough that's why babe." I blushed. " O-ok." He smirked and kissed me lightly and he broke the kiss and I groaned. " Come on we have to cheer on the rest in practice. We are going to do Mic drop remix." I nodded and we went on.

YEP THAT'S IT BYES