First kiss?

Y/n POV
The question rang in my head for a few seconds and I blushed more. " I-i-i-i d-d-d-dont know..." He looked at me from lips to eyes and brushed his lips against mine. Then a bang on the door happened and he fell off onto the floor. Who could that seriously be? Then jimin put on his shirt and hat and opened the door to see a happy suga!? " Guys I'm so pissed right now because the concert is TODAY instead of TOMORROW so we gotta get ready for blood, sweat and tears." Me and jimin nodded and I got up and suga left and jimin pulled me back by the arm. " Eh? What's wrong chim chim?" he looked at me and kissed my cheek. KYAAAAAAAAA!!!! " That's um... Nothing get ready pipsqueak." I rolled my eyes playfully and walked out. EEEKKKKK HE KISSED MY CHEEEKK!!! I ran and got my clothes.

Everyone was already dressed except for

Everyone was already dressed except for... RM? " Hey guys where is Joonie?" Jimin, tae tae, Suga and J-hope shrugged. Jin said " I mean we could go look for him we are about to leave to the concert."Jin suggested me and him search and the rest go ahead to the van. Me and jin ran down every Hall and still couldn't find him. What the!? I saw RM putting on his shirt and stopped when he saw me. What's with these boys and always having their shirts off!? " Hey Y/n um sorry I'm being late.... I threw up." " W-what!? You should stay back joonie you could get sick again!!" He shook his head and put his shirt on and started leaning onto the wall and Jin came running towards me. " Hey I couldn't find him." " Well I did but he's sick." We both turned to him and Jin stepped in front of me and walked to RM. " Hey maybe you should stay back we can cover for you alright?" Joonie nodded and fell onto the bed and Jin went mom mode and covered him up. One of the employees came and took care of him while me and Jin ran back until he almost ran into a employee and fell ontop of me. " S-sorry Y/n." " Owww it's nothing." he helped me up and we got into the van. " Hey where is Joonie?" Of course tae would ask instantly. " He's sick so we have to cover for him. I layed back and everyone starred at me and Jin. " Uh what?" we both said at the same time. Jimin was the first to speak. " Since when did you get a Boyfriend?" jungkook added " How is Jin the guy?" Jin turned into a tomato and I looked to where V was glaring at. We were holding hands. We moved our hands away and Jin explained how we got to the situation.

( Half hour later)

We were in the middle of the performance and It was time for Jin's kiss the statue scene and I felt two hands hold mine. I looked up to see Jimin and Jungkook holding my hands. I couldn't help but blush. I mean two cute guys holding your hand? Who would not want that?!
I looked at Jungkook and he was glaring but not at me. I followed his glare to see Jimin glaring back at him. What got in their heads to make them like this type of drama..... I dunno but I will just ask Kookie since he's the one who I'm more ok with talking too. Then after jin kissed we went back to dancing. After ending the song I went to jungkook. " Hey is there a problem with you and Jimine?" He nodded and grabbed my hand and took me to a room. " Spill it kookie." "Well.. It's just a argument that we had." " About?" He blushed. " Well you." I froze. " Me?!" he nodded. " Why me?" " U-uh..." " Spit it out kookie." " U-u-uh well??" " KOOKIE JUST SPIT IT OU-" The door swung open to a Jimin.

He walked up to me and dragged me out of there and pinned me against the wall

He walked up to me and dragged me out of there and pinned me against the wall. " What did he do to you?" He had a raspy voice that made my heat flutter. " W-well he was probably going to tell me what's going on between you guys." " And why do you even wanna know." " Well I care about you both equally and I'm your friend." He mumbled under his breath looking away from me. " Jimine what's wrong with yo-" That's when he... KISSED ME! KYAAAAAAA!!! I didn't expect that but I kissed back. He slowly moved his hands towards my waist and I inch by inch wrapped my arms around his neck. He deepened the kiss and didn't go passionate but was sweet. His tongue asked for an entrance but he teases me so I teased him denying it. He ended up picking me up suddenly even though I'm an inch shorter than him making me gasp and he used that opportunity to let his tongue in.

 He ended up picking me up suddenly even though I'm an inch shorter than him making me gasp and he used that opportunity to let his tongue in

We got a little heated and we ended up passionately kissing until we had to break for air. We looked at each smiling. " So? Y/n how's that for a first kiss?" He licked his lips biting them which made me fangirl inside. " Probably best thing in my life." He blushed a little and I got down and he kissed my nose. " The argument was about you because we like you." I blushed. " Y-you and jungkook like m-me?!"

Jimin POV ( 3rd youngest ☺️)
" Y-you and jungkook like m-me?!" " Yea a lot actually.." She blushed and looked everywhere. I put my hands on both sides of her face and kissed her sweetly.

Jungkook POV ( INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY)
After Y/n left I wanted to punch jimin for taking her away but ran straight into J-hope." Hey koookkie! We are all going back to bighit because we need to hear about ' Fire' and where Y/n can have her dance part." " Oh ok I'll go get Y/n." he nodded and went to Taehyung. Why him? I shook my head and ran to look for Y/n when suga came tired looking. " you just missed a crazy girl  of the army trying to jump on stage." " What the- ok I don't want to know." " Well where is jimin and Y/n?" " Oh I don't know actually that's who I'm looking for." " What they doing that or something?" They better not be doing that. " Uh I dunno I'm going to look bye!" I ran past Suga to run around 4 corners and found Jimin and... Y/n... Kissing.

NUUU KOOOKIE!!! PROTECT THE BABY!!! THAT'S IT PEOPLE BYES