I'm your what!?

*WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE*

Jimin POV ( he's so fluffy I'm gonna dieee)
I was frustrated at everything. I just messed up I mean I could have let her explain, I can't now since I hurt her feelings. " DAMMIT!" I punched the table. Then I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to see Suga but more pissed than me. " What do you want?" " Well I'm trying to get some freakin sleep but what caused Y/n crying her eyes out, Jungkook with a bloody ass nose, you breaking the mess out of everything and V looking like a real hyung to everyone right now?" " All because of Y/n dude." He gave me a really look. " Jungkook caused this part didn't he?" I sat on the bed. "Nope, Y/n." " Dude did you realize how much she loved you?" I rolled my eyes. Sure she did. " Yep heard that before." " The only reason why she kissed him was because he kissed her first,You saw how he was on the ride back, she told me everything after Taehyung left." I looked down still trying to process. " Look man, He kissed her and she let him because well he's a good kisser I guess judging from what she said but she's the one who broke it after like 8 seconds." Wait so it's like He forced the kiss and she couldn't do anything. " Shit." I got up and thanked suga and ran to Y/n's room. I banged on the door hard as hell. " Y/N!!! Y/NNNNN!!!"

Y/n POV
I was frustrated I mean I kissed jungkook when jimin is still in existence too! I love jimin so much but now I messed up. I really need to move on. I heard banging on the door. " Y/N!!! Y/NNNNN!!!" that's jimin's voice. I walked to the door and swung it to see jimin breathing hard from screaming his ass off.

 I walked to the door and swung it to see jimin breathing hard from screaming his ass off

( sorry he wearing that)
He looked at me and looked guilty. " What do you want?" Then he kissed me hard. WHAT THE!? He wrapped his arms around my waist tight and led me to the bed. I was on top of him. " what the h-" " before you say anything else. Suga told me." Then how does that explain the crazy bang on the door, your gonna do that everytime now!? " You don't trust me." " I don't care if I do or don't I love you and only you Y/n." " I love you too...." he smiled and kissed me again." J-jimin." I mumbled against his lips. He broke the kiss. " Yea?" " you have to apologize to jungkook." He rolled his eyes. " Isn't he the one who messed up?" he has a good point but he's to innocent. " You know kookie can't handle this treatment!!! It's too sad!" He sighed. " Fine only if I get a reward." " Ok I'll get your favorite ice cream." He smiled. " Ok I'll do it." He got up and I followed. He turned back and saw me and I had my arms crossed. " Does it have to be like right now?" " YES JIMINE!" he laughed and banged on jungkook's door and I stopped him. " What?" " Your gonna hurt your baby hands protect them!!" he gave me a really look. Then the door swung open to a sleepy kookie. " What time is it?" He froze when he saw Jimin. " H-hey i-im sorry i-ill leave...."

Jungkook POV ( DING DONG)
I was about to run for my life back into my room when I felt a tug on my sleeve.

( he's wearing this btw and LOOK AT MOM IN THE BACKGROUND SO BEAUTIFUL WE ARE THANKFUL!!!)I turned to face Jimine tugging on my sleeve

I turned to face Jimine tugging on my sleeve. " W-w-w-what....??" my voice cracked. He pulled me into a hug. WHAT THE!? He mumbled. " I'm sorry." I hugged him back and mumbled " I forgive you and I'm sorry." He mumbled " I forgive you too." meanwhile i notice Y/n Fangirling snapping pictures with her hands. We both looked at her and flicked her forehead. " Owww sorry sorry!" She laughed. I hate that she doesn't like me and all but I have someone on my mind.

( VKOOK OR TAEKOOK IS REALL😂it's their decision tho)I smiled at them and went back to sleep

I smiled at them and went back to sleep.

Y/n POV
I decided it was late. It was 11:00 pm. I need to get to sleep but jimin already went to bed and I changed into Pj's and suga yelled.

( u wearing this btw)I ran to suga's room and he just woke up from a nightmare it looked like

I ran to suga's room and he just woke up from a nightmare it looked like. " Yoon!? are you ok?" I ran over to him and turned on the light and he was sweating. He hugged me out of nowhere. " E-eh." " I had a nightmare were everyone died... You were the only one left and you got stabbed and I woke up." He looked up at me and I sat next to him. " I'm here though that's important right?" he nodded and snuggled into my neck. " Y-you know... I don't see you like this.. Ever." he looked up at me. " If you tell anyone about this I will kill you." " And the old suga is back." I patted his head and told him it's just a nightmare and he grabbed my arm. I turned around and looked at him. " what?" " C-can we play a game?" I nodded and we played truth or dare. He went first. " Ok so truth or dare?" I said " truth!" " Well is it true you think I'm weird?" " What? No! I love you just the way you are suga!!" he smiled. Grandpa... " ok suga truth or dare?" " dare." " I dare you to kiss your crush." he blushed. Since we were next to each other I could clearly see he's turning really red. " u-uh." he closed his eyes and I looked at the ceiling. I felt a kiss on my cheek and I looked to see suga blushing 50 shades of red. " Y-you like m-me!?" He slightly nodded. " A little though." I blushed a light pink. I didn't know that! " Well uh Y/n truth or dare." " hmmm... dare." He smiled evily. He's gonna kill me. " I dare you to go and say I'm your girlfriend to jimin." I froze. Shit! I nodded and got up to go to jimin with suga behind me. I knocked on the door and saw a sleepy chim chim. " what's up?" he had a morning voice KYAAAA! " i-im your girlfriend." He had wide eyes and looked at me and rubbed his eyes and looked at me again. " w-what?" suga said " I dared her too." he gave him and me a really look. " don't mess my feelingssss it's to early." " Jimin it's only 12:00 am." he blinked. " ooof ok." suga turned back to his room. " I'm good now I'm gonna sleep night!" we both said night and jimin grabbed my face. " Your right, Your my girlfriend." " I'm your What!?" he smirked. " Unless you don't wanna be." I nodded and he kissed me again. I broke the kiss and felt tired. " I'm gonna go to sleep ok?" " Ok baby girl." and he winked and closed the door and I went back to my room blushing.... I'm park ji min's girlfriend!

that's IT BYESSS