Jimine... your scaring me

*WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE*
Y/n POV
Me and tae walked back to bighit and then he stopped. I looked back at him. " What's wrong tae tae?" he blushed. I walked back to him and he grabbed my hands in his. I tried to see the look on his face but when he lifted his head up his face was beet red. " Taehyung are you sick?"he shook his head and put his forehead against mine. I mumbled " T-taehyung." He looked at me dead in the eyes. " I know your jimin's girl but, I miss you sometimes. I'm sorry that I just told you that when we promised to never talk about it ever again." I blushed. I mean even though jimin is my bias i still missed Taehyung. Way before me and jimin dated. I missed him, I wish I kissed him sometimes. But I love jimin and I have him now. " I-i missed you too. But that was before I met Jimin." He frowned a little. I looked around me and looked back at him and I poked his cheek and kissed his lips quickly . " That shows the old me ok?" he nodded blushing. " I didn't even get to kiss back Y/nnnn." he whined. " Well too bad." We let go and walked back to being normal. Why did we leave each other again? RIGHT we lost feelings. The only reason I did it was because a famous guy came in on Tv and I loved nothing but him. But I realized how stupid it was and gave up on everything. I then saw jimin walking towards us afraid. " How's j-hope?" V explained everything and said mark was there. Then Jimin looked like he was about to beat the mess out of someone. " J-jimine?" he looked at me and grabbed me by the wrist and walked off. I looked back at taehyung to see kookie holding a card to him.. blushing? AWW MY SHIP!! that's when jimin stopped and took me to my room and threw me on the bed and got ontop of me and pinned my arms above my head. " Did he touch you?" I shook my head he looked relived. " I'm gonna beat him to death one day." He let go of me and sat next to me. I leaned up and put my hand on his shoulder. He had fire in his eyes and looked at me. " Something wrong?" he had a husky voice. " I'm fine jimine no need to worry." he looked away. I took my hand off his shoulder. I was about to walk away when I felt a tug on my bracelet. I looked back to see jimin glaring at it. " What's wrong jimin?" he was looking dead at it. " Why do you have this?" he looked up at me. I shivered. " It's me and tae tae's friendship bracelet, so we won't lose each other." He looked angry and looked back at the bracelet. " Your not telling me something aren't you?" I shook my head. " I tell you everything." He went from angry to pissed to I'll beat the shit out of someone. " Then why the hell you didn't tell me about you and taehyung?" I looked confused. " What?" He stood up. " You dated him, didn't you? You guys look lovey dovey for 4 seconds and then you all of a sudden stop?" I froze. " You dated him but broke up, Now your with me." Jimin is starting to scare me. " You have feelings for him still?" I shook my head. " Heh don't try to fool me another damn time. Ok, Y/n I saw you kiss him. But said it was from the old you." " J-jimin i-i." " No ' jimin' me Y/n." He got furious and kicked a table over and ran his hands through his hair. " J-jimin your scaring me!" He looked at me with killing scary eyes. " WHY THE HELL WOULD I CARE? " That hit me, he's the one who was there for me when dad passed, he's the one who was my first kiss, he's the one who I could talk to when things got rough with the whole group. Now he does this? " J-jimin..." I let tears fall. Then he walked up to me and slapped me hard. I kept my head still but my cheek was burning. " IF WE NEVER MET NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED! YOU RUINED MY DAMN LIFE! I ENDED UP LOVING YOU WITH ALL MY HEART BUT THEN I SEE EVERYONE AROUND YOU! I CAN'T TELL IF YOU LIKE ME OR NOT Y/N ! I FREAKIN LOVE YOU TO DEATH! I BEAT UP MARK BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO RUIN YOU FOREVER! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO ANYMORE Y/N YOU RUINED ME!" I bursted into tears. " T-then I'll leave!" I opened the door and slammed it. I walked through the hallway and saw Taehyung and Jungkook hugging and blushing. I think tae is over me, same goes for kookie. Suga and j-hope were talking. RM is asleep and Jin is cooking. Jin looked up and saw me and dropped his wooden spoon. He ran over to me.

Jin POV ( P.A.S.T.A PASTA! P.I.Z.Z.A. PIZZA!)
I was making spaghetti and meatballs when I heard footsteps I looked up to see Y/n with tears. I dropped my spoon and ran over to her. " WHAT HAPPENED Y/N!?" she cried more. I pulled her to my chest and told her " Let it all out tell me ok?" she nodded crying. After 15 minutes she stopped and we went to sit down on the couch. " Now tell me what's wrong?" she looked down. " Jimin and me had a fight, I ruined his life. He can't tell if I like someone else or him anymore." That bastard.... " I think he's just a little confused Y/n." she looked at me and then all I saw was her cheek red. " Who the hell did this to you?" I slowly put my hand on her cheek. " J-jimin." That son of a- " B-but he saw me kiss taehyung... It was from the old me. We had a little relationship back in high school... He said he missed me sometimes and I said I missed him but then I fell for jimin and lost all for Tae... Now he moved on and so did I, I kissed him for the last of us and now he's like my hyung. " I nodded. " But didn't you tell Jimin that?" she froze. " He was going off. I said I'll leave and that's where I'm heading. I won't come back for anything. If one gets mad who knows if the other will, if that happens everyone is mad and that one person started it. I rather not chance it jin I'm sorry." she moved over and hugged me tight and I kissed her head like I always do. She got up and walked out the door and closed it. That's when jimin came running in. " where's y/n?!" " She left you bastard!" tears immediately came from jimin's eyes. " Why the hell you crying?" " I made a huge mistake."

THAT'S IT OOOOOF! BYESS