Markie?

* WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE*

Y/n POV
I was practicing with suga and j-hope today finally! I got ready and grabbed my practice clothes.

Y/n POVI was practicing with suga and j-hope today finally! I got ready and grabbed my practice clothes

I turned my hat backwards and walked to the practice room. I saw jimin and jungkook joking around, RM and tae tae in a deep conversation and saw suga finally walk in and J-hope. Where's Jin? " Hey guys where's jin?" Rm said " once again cooking homade lobster." everyone groaned. He loves that so much. We were dancing to 'Fire' since j-hope and suga couldn't get it right. Everyone shut up once the music started. I was the only one out of the two who could do it right. They were just a little off though. I sang the song in my head and once it got to where jimin said ' OW!' that was the spot where suga slipped and fell on his back and J-hope moved his arm the wrong way and I heard a crack and the song immediately stopped. Suga slowly sat up and RM and jimin were already gone to get help while I ran over to j-hope. " Owwwww!" he had tears fall down his cheeks. I leaned his wait onto me and V came to his other.

J-hope POV ( I PUT STICKERS ON MY CARRIER)
I was too busy watching Y/n on her moves that I got distracted. For some reason I thought back to when I first met her. Me and her instantly had an connection and talked occasionally. She said I was like some type of sister but she called me her Hyung still. I still don't get why Jimin fell for her so fast. I mean who wouldn't though? When it got to jimin's ' OW!' I moved my arm the wrong way and it broke. I fell to the ground and tears fell, I saw Y/n rush to me and V rush too. I wonder why they haven't ever felt different about each other.

V POV ( Beach? Bitch? Beach? Bitch?)
I was scared for J-hope since he was hurt but he had to go to the hospital. We all thought he broke his arm but he actually fractured it. The concert Is 2 weeks from now and I have no idea how the hell we will pull it off. Or him... I walked over to Y/n and sat by her. She was playing with her fingers. She always did that when she gets nervous. Then a thought came back to me, a thought that me and Y/n promised each other we would never let it happen ever again.

( FLASHBACK)

Y/n POV ( 18 years old)
I was walking around trying to find my best friend and crush Taehyung! I looked all over the school and it was already dismissal. I then felt an arm wrap around my waist with laughter. I looked up and saw Taehyung laughing. He's so cute!!! " Well hello to you too tae tae." He blushed at the name. He always would for some reason. " What I can't call you that anymore?" He shook his head and let go of me. " You can call me that as long as you want to princess." He would always tease me and I would say I'm not but he would argue that I am. " You torture me so much in life." He smiled " I sowwy." I rolled my eyes playfully and we went outside and were on the way home. We live 3 blocks from each other. We always took the alley to get there faster. Only one time we were chased but he took care of it. He kicked the guy so hard in the face and took my hand and ran for dear life. We only met when we were 6. Then he suddenly stopped and I looked back at him. " Tae tae what's wrong?" He looked up at me. " I-i have to tell you something..." he... blushed? I nodded. " W-well can I tell you now?" " Yea I guess so." we walked over to the wall and we had our backs against it. He looked at me and i looked back. " Y/n i-ive been keeping a huge secret from you." my eyes watered up. " A-are you going to leave me or something?" He shook his head furiously. " N-no! it's not that!" he stood in front of me wiping my tears. " It's just that, I-i have a crush on you, I didn't know how to explain and I didn't know when to tell you. Y/n I fell in love with you hard and i-i have no idea how to show love or anything. I don't just like you, I love you." he looked at everything but me biting his lip.

Taehyung POV ( 18 years old)
I just admitted I have a crush on Y/n! I feel like I messed up our relationship. I looked at everything but her, I'm figuring I'm about to get rejected. She put her hands on both sides of my cheeks. She looked at me blushing. " Taehyung I-i love you too." She loves me too, I love her, we are feeling the same? I couldn't help but blush. I kissed her forehead. " D-do you wanna g-go o-o-out with me Y-Y/n?" She smiled and nodded. That's the same day she became my girlfriend.....

Taehyung POV ( 19 years old)
Me and Y/n we're together for a year. But I started losing feelings and so did she. We decided to break up yesterday but we promised to be best friends I mean, We never even kissed lips on lips. We kissed cheeks or forehead. I would sometimes kiss her neck quickly and look away. I never thought we would break up but we lost feelings. Me and her promised never to have a relationship or tell anyone about this ever again.

( END OF FLASHBACK)

Y/n POV ( 23 years old)
I was scared for J-hope I didn't want anything bad to happen then what he already had. That's when a face appeared. " M-markie?" I saw the face look at me confusingly then a bright smile came. " Y/n??!" he smiled more and I got up and taehyung got up. Then markie came up to me. " I haven't seen you in person for so long I've missed you so much!" I smiled. " Yea! thanks for giving me the job by the way." He looked confused. Then taehyung stepped in the conversation. " Hey Y/n J-hope isn't sleeping we can go see him." he looked at me with... pleading eyes? I nodded and waved bye to markie who looked pissed as hell. That's when j-hope looked like he lost all hope. " Hey guys, I'm sorry." He looked down. I walked to j-hope and kissed his head. " Your gonna be fine hobi we all believe in you, you'll heal and soon get to be with everyone again ok?" he blushed a little. " R-right thanks." His smile came back and it looked like he had all hope. The doctor came in and he had to stay over night since he was hurt. I walked out with Tae tae and saw markie leaving a room looking disappointed. " Hey? Tae why are we leaving markie? I wanna see him." he looked like he just got bitch slapped. " W-what? You can't Y/n." " Why? He's my friend too." he grabbed my hand and dragged me with him until I felt a stop. I looked back and saw markie holding onto my wrist. " How's your faintism Y/n? Oppa?" Oppa? " Markie I'm not your oppa I'm Jimin's." He looked pissed again and furiously grabbed me to where tae lost his grip on me. " he's the one who beat me up." " J-jimin? He would never do something like that if he has too." Then it snapped. Memories flowed back into my brain. " Heh actually.... your a bastard mark." he looked at me shocked. " You tried to r-ape me." Taehyung came back with 3 shots and stuck it in his back and he passed out on the ground. I kicked him in the wiggy. ( I call it a wiggy wiggy) I ran with taehyung out of the hospital. Those shots don't kill him, he's coming after me.

THAT'S IT BYESS