Jungkook hanging out!!!

* WARNING MAY HAVE STRONG LANGUAGE*

Y/n POV
Since we were probably going to a restaurant or a movie. I decided to wear something pretty normal.

( THANKS @BTSOutfits!)I walked out and headed to jungkook and he came to me looking adorable as ever

I walked out and headed to jungkook and he came to me looking adorable as ever.

OMG OMG OMG YOU BIAS WRECKER!!! " hey um ready to go Jungkook?" He nodded looking like a blushing mess

OMG OMG OMG YOU BIAS WRECKER!!! " hey um ready to go Jungkook?" He nodded looking like a blushing mess. We ended up going to the movies and we watched ' THE MEG' and when it got to parts that I was afraid of I cuddled towards him.

Jungkook POV ( little kookie)
When we started watching the movie it seemed ok until it got towards the part where I was about to scream. Then Y/n cuddled next to me and I felt my cheeks warm up again. Thank goodness it's dark because she would see my blush, actually I take that back I would be a stop sign. I did the same trick everyone does, Pretend to yawn and put my arm around her. She ended up snuggling into my arm but she's shaking? " Hey? A-a-are you ok?" I felt her look at me. " yea I'm fine I guess." I smiled even though she couldn't see it and looked back at the movie.

Jimin POV ( the awesome CHIM CHIM)
I smiled at the thought of me and Y/n hanging out for the first time. She's not like other girls, they would fangirl to death and squeal and be all over me. But y/n is different, she's the type of girl I would want to hang out with. Then I became a different feeling I never had before. Why am I so... I don't know not happy with Jungkook and Y/n hanging out? I tried shrugging it off and then I heard a knock on the door and saw Y/n and Jungkook together laughing. She has a cute laugh but why are they laughing? " Hey guys what's so funny?" Y/n said " Oh kookie told me about how you guys are." I don't remember him talking about that type of stuff, we hang out a lot but he promised not to tell anything embarrassing. I nodded and they walked in and I went to the other room when I was actually around the corner listening. Why the hell am I listening? I listened to what they were saying and peeked from the corner and my heart dropped.

Y/n POV
" uhm thanks for today kookie!" he blushed a little. " Uhm no problem... but um wanna hang out again sometime??" I nodded and then my phone went off. " Ugh mom again." " Something wrong Y/n?" I looked up at him. " no just family problem, but uh thanks kookie!" I went on my tipe toes and kissed his cheek and walked off and then answered the phone.

Jungkook POV ( GOLDEN MAKANAE " sorry If I spelled it wrong.")
Y/N L/N JUST KISSED MY CHEEK THAT'S THE FIRST OTHER THAN FAMILY MEMBERS TO DO THAT TO ME! My face turned into a stop sign and I was about to walk off but saw Jimin. " o-oh hey jimine something wrong?" He looked frozen and walked towards me. " You like Y/n don't you?" Now it was my turn to be frozen. How did he know? I mean it's a small crush right? " well um I-" my phone went off. I never loved my phone so much in my life. " sorryyy jimin I gotta take this." he rolled his eyes and nodded and I sped off. What's with him?

Y/n POV
I answered the phone and heard my mom with a shakey voice. " Mom? are you ok?" " S-sw-sweetie..." " Yes?" " Your father, h- he." " M-mom is he ok? Can we finally go see him?" " H-honey I'm sorry." " We can't? Mom!??" " YOUR FATHER..... he didn't make it..." " Mom? w-what do you mean? The faintism got wor-worse?" tears rolled down my cheeks. " no honey... H-he died from the faintism..." I dropped my phone. Dad....he was there for me and would always play with me when i was sad or mad. He would always make sure I was happy and he taught me how to feel like I'm special when mom didn't. Now he's gone and mom and me are worse then before. I busted into tears.

Jimin POV ( Baby hands☺️)
I was angry for some reason. My heart is aching and I feel like I'm going to punch everything and break it. Then I heard crying and it sounded like a girl but maybe Jin is crying about how he burned his ramen.

Y/n POV
The day my dad died was the day before music first concert. I was hoping he would see it but he didn't. Mom came to see and drama started and she slapped me in front of the rest of the group. That's when Jin went off and Rm and Jungkook tried to pull him back until he threw a punch at Mom and got a direct hit in the nose. He actually ended up breaking her nose and at least no one got it on video or else he would be a crazy trouble. The day dad died I cried my eyes out but Jimin ended up coming.
( FLASHBACK)
Y/n POV
I kept crying knowing I never got to tell dad I loved him one last time. The faintism got to him. Why him of all people!? I cried harder and harder and then a knock came on the door and I looked up to see jimin stuck in shock. He rushed over to me wearing his ' war of hormone outfit' and wiped the tears from my cheeks and said " What's wrong?" " M-m-m-my dad d-didnt make it!!!" I cried and he pulled me into a hug and let me cry into his chest.
( END OF FLASHBACK)
Jungkook POV ( The baby of BTS)
I want to know how Y/n is doing. It's been a week since her dad well, said he didn't like reality anymore. She's been a little down lately and we hung out and she always seemed to be happier. Until I got carried away and kissed her nose. We turned into tomatoes that day. Ever since then she would smile randomly. She said she didn't mind but that's her choice. Then she hung out with Jimin and I got maybe a little jealous when she kissed his forehead thanking him for the ' hang out'. Rm, Jin, Suga, J-hope and V admitted that they think Me and Jimin like Y/n. I mean I have a massive crush on her but she might like jimin anyway. But she didn't mind when I kissed her nose so, what can go wrong?

THAT'S IT THANK YOU FOR READING BYES