1

FTR: first time reader
RR: re-reader
-

Disclaimer: This book and its contents are my property. Out of respect for me, my hard work and Copyright Infringement laws - don't steal ideas/concepts in any way, shape or form. This book is not to be reproduced in any manner whatsoever without my permission — which you do not have — with the exception that it is in a brief quotation in which its source (Wattpad) and author (@partiallyprecarious) are cited.

-
🛑WARNING 🛑: this book is still being edited and revised! You may come across grammatical/typographical errors!

-
❤️❤️ The first chapter is a lil slow, but if you give it a chance I promise it gets better! Thank you for reading ❤️❤️
-

[The date below is the date when the chapter/the story is taking place!]

-

Sunday, October 16th, 2017
-

Standing outside in the cold, in her superwoman pyjama pants at 4 o'clock in the morning made Marley Hoover question, for the first time, why Brown University was so great in the first place.

There are other schools, ones that don't require standing outside in the cold at 4 o'clock in the morning.

"Well aren't you two a sight for sore eyes."

Oh, and that doesn't force you to spend time with two of the most infuriating guys in the school. Dammit, Marley. Why did you have to do this to yourself?

"I am really, really not a morning person, Leo. So I suggest you shove your snide comments up your arse before I strangle you after clawing your eyes out."

Marley's best friend Gabby Collins is truly the epitome of a nerd if such a term could be said in the most endearing way possible. Gabby was wearing a matching sponge bob pyjama set, her blonde hair up in a messy bun on her head, black Ray Ban glasses on her freckled nose as she leaned against her dark grey suitcase.

A half hour ago, Gabby's father was red-faced as he attempted to get it into the trunk of his Ford Escape because she had filled it with her textbooks.

Gabby is normally quiet and timid at heart—Marley was certain that Leo Kahn had heard her voice a handful of times—but at four o'clock in the morning, Gabby wasn't anything.

Marley's eyes drifted to Leo, who blinked at her best friend in total shock. She could understand the appeal of every girl (and some guys) at Kingston High. With his shaggy blonde hair, bright green eyes, straight white teeth and athletic build, he was very attractive compared to the pimply, scrawny competition. However, looks can be incredibly deceiving.

Leo is about as smart as a cockroach if one was mentally impaired.

"Well, that's kinky. But I prefer doing the choking myself."

Leo was twirling the key to his infamous red Ferrari around on his finger, which only proved Marley's point that the boy is as dumb as the pole he was leaning on.

Who leaves their car in the school parking lot for three months?

"God, Marley. Why did we sign up for this again?" Gabby whined, leaning her head on Marley's shoulder and letting out a loud sigh through her thin lips.