28

"Why am I not surprised."

Bree was the first one to speak as Aiden, Leo, Alec, Brendan, Ryan and Jason flooded into the room in their FBI costumes. They were wearing loose-fitting cargo pants, black muscle tees, and black vests with matching hats with FBI printed across them.

Marley noticed the actual reasoning behind their costumes because Leo had walked in backwards, showcasing the abbreviation for the F.B.I, stitched in the same yellow, bold lettering.

Female Body Inspectors.

Marley used her hand to cover her grinning mouth at the six guys in reflective aviators strutting into the room.

"Well speak for your damn self." Leo muttered, striding up to Sarah immediately, "I'm surprised as hell. Holy shit."

Marley turned away from both him and Sarah as well as Bree and Jason because they were all over each other and she wasn't the biggest fan of PDA.

Her eyes caught on Ryan for a few seconds though, biting the inside of her cheek at how wide his eyes were staring at Kelly.

Marley found Aiden leaning against her bunk bed, his arms crossed as he stared at her silently. His mouth was parted, his body tensing.

Marley forced herself to keep her eyes from wandering down his muscular frame, considering her glasses didn't prevent him from seeing where she was looking. Aiden lifted a muscled arm to slide his aviators off his eyes.

"Fuck."

Marley jumped at the raspy tone of his voice. She was instantly gripping the ends of the black skirt, tugging as hard as she could in embarrassment, taking multiple steps backwards as he approached like a predator, his eyes dark and intently locked on her legs. Marley's heart jumped in her throat when her back hit the wall, balling her fists and praying he wouldn't test her self-control. "A-Aiden-"

"Jesus Christ," he rasped, his cologne bringing any rational thoughts to a screeching, abrupt halt. He palmed the wall beside her head. His eyes were glued to her legs, clad in fishnet tights, "T-this..." he inhaled a deep breath, reluctantly moving his eyes upwards. "Is not what I was expecting, spitfire."

"T-the girls. Group costume," she stuttered, her flush burning to the tips of her ears when his eyes, as if of their own accord, gravitated to her legs again.

"Am I dreaming?" He whispered, and Marley stilled when he gently pressed a strand of her curled hair between his fingers, his blue eyes slowly lifting to her wide-eyed, flustered expression. His lips tilted in a little smirk that literally stopped her heart for a few seconds. "Or died and gone to heaven?"

Marley smacked his hand away from her hair, folding her arms over her chest. "I did not wear this to....fulfill all of your...disgusting costume requests, pervert."

"But you are keeping this, right? And the tights?" His eyes wandered back to her legs. Again. "Yeah. We're definitely keeping the tights-"

"Aiden Matthews!" Marley smacked his hand away from where he was reaching for her hip, but was quickly sucking in a surprised breath when his head dipped to press into her hair. Their skins didn't touch, but it felt like he was touching her everywhere.

"You do realize I could quite literally die happy right about now," he murmured. Goosebumps rose on her skin. "Speaking of, are you trying to kill me?"

Marley shifted on her feet, her stomach twisting. "M-my eyes are up here you know," she stammered.

"Oh I know," Aiden said absentmindedly, his eyes still glued to her legs.