4

After Aiden scared the councillor away, leaving the girls confused, he grabbed Marley's arm, gently leading her back to the side of their bus where a crowd of their peers had formed. Marley had a frown on her face, and so did Gabby as she appeared at her best friend's side.

She didn't say anything though, instead, she watched him. Aiden was undeniably more gorgeous than Conner, his jaw could cut glass. His blue eyes caught on the sunlight and glittered like little aquamarine diamonds as he stared ahead of him. His shirt was prominently showing off his perfectly sculpted muscles, and Marley's eyes caught on his arm veins, protruding out of his olive tone skin, a few shades lighter than hers.

Her eyes flickered back up to his again and widened when she realized he caught her staring. He had a small smirk on his lips, but it wasn't teasing. It was almost...victorious.

She looked away, clearing her throat, grateful that the crowd in front of them cleared enough for her to spot her luggage. She squeezed between a few people and hadn't realized Aiden was following closely until he had shoved her aside with his shoulder and dropped her suitcase beside her. He even helped Gabby when he noticed her struggling.

They both looked at each other and then back to Aiden, wondering what he was going to do when he realized he couldn't lift it. But their mouths literally hit the gravel beneath their feet as they hung open, watching Aiden lift it with the grace and ease he would lift a butterfly. He set it down at Gabby's feet carefully. His muscles were bulging, but it didn't seem to strain him at all.

Damn Aiden Matthews and his perfect physique.

"You see the councillors man? The one blonde has been eyeing you up for the last five minutes," Leo came up beside Aiden with his luggage rolling behind him.

Marley looked to where he had gestured for Aiden to, seeing a perky blonde in cargo pants and boots, leaning against the side of the bus and making no moves to hide her blatant staring. She was curvy, and her skin was sun-kissed. She had a sharp jawline and chocolate brown eyes. Marley was envious of her effortless beauty. Anyone with those looks would be confident enough to be caught staring at Aiden Matthews.

"I hadn't noticed," he said from behind Marley, "she's hot though."

"And older," Marley grabbed her suitcase and swallowed the lump in her throat, watching Leo nudge Aiden's shoulder, "How fucking sick is this trip going to be?!"

When a loud female voice called out for the girls to follow them, Marley was relieved to get away from Aiden and Leo's cougar stalking. She waited for Gabby to lift the rails and attempt to balance herself with her heavy luggage. She managed though, with a bit of effort. Marley gave Aiden one last parting glance, but he was already gone, heading towards the councillor now twirling a strand of hair around her finger.

Boys.

The girls' cabin was a five-minute walk away, through a trail surrounded by trees. Marley's eyes caught on everything around her silently, enjoying the way the sun hit the healthy green leaves and the underbrush below the giant trees. There were quiet sounds of awe from the dozens of girls around her at nature.

When the path broke through the looming, crowded woods a grandiose two story cabin was revealed. The windows were open, the wood was brown and faded, and the wraparound porch was in dire need of a sweeping. Other than that, as much as you'd expect a building would look out here. The girls filtered into the large double screen doors chatting animatedly, and Marley gave special attention to a porch swing. She'd come back for that when she could.

There was an open concept sitting area with plush couches made with the same wood as the house. Sturdy hardwood rumbled beneath their feet. Marley could see a giant kitchen further into the common room. Stairs curled around either side of the room, wooden and in decent shape. Marley noticed green doors on the main floor, and when she craned her head up, a bunch upstairs as well. They were all numbered with white paint haphazardly placed on the dyed green wood.