35

Random double update. Idk. You're welcome ;)

As always, don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy 💕

Thank you for reading!

-

"Turn that damn ringer off Kelly or so help me god."

Marley groaned as yet another loud chime sliced into her ears, rolling over into her pillow and circling her sheets and quilt around her body like a human burrito.

"Why does it have to be my phone?!"

"Nobody cares about Ryan's sweet morning messages AT SEVEN O'CLOCK IN THE FUCKING MORNING!" Tristan growled out loudly, over the sound of three more chimes.

"That's not even my ringtone!"

"And it won't be me calling my mother because my phone is smashed into a million pieces!"

"It's not my fucking ringtone! See?!"

Marley squeezed her eyes shut tightly and hoped for another quiet 15 minutes that Friday morning, but four more consecutive chimes told her that wouldn't be happening.

"MARLEY! GABBY! Check your damn phones before I go all kamikaze on your asses!"

Gabby groaned loudly from the top bunk, and Marley vaguely heard it squeak and shift as she presumably searched her bed for her phone. Three more chimes had Tristan shrieking in frustration.

"Marley." Gabby threw an arm over the rail, holding a pillow to smack the side of her head a few times, "It's you."

She grunted into her red pillow, so sleepy the words didn't connect into her mind until a few seconds later. When it hit her that her phone was the one going crazy, her father was the first thing on her mind. She shot up so fast she got whiplash but pulled through the roaring blood and dizziness to lunge for her phone with her heart in her throat.

She rubbed her eyes quickly, panicked and scared as she quickly flipped the switch to stop the ringing. Her phone continued to vibrate in her hand as she blinked her notifications into focus.

All from...Instagram?

adamlaheyisafreak and 20+ others like a post you were mentioned in

lessorarileyyz requested to follow you

harrison_jakson requested to follow you

alecisawesomeness1 and 30+ others requested to follow you

junegreene98, davisbuchanon99, peterichhhardson, and 30+ others commented on a post you were mentioned in

ianmatthews_007 requested to follow you

perrytate__4560 requested to follow you

lissataylor148 and 80+ others like a post you were mentioned in

Marley jumped as more and more continued to flood her lock screen like an infestation. Post she was mentioned in? Lost and confused with a brain muddled by sleep, she slid across one of the 'posts you were mentioned in' notifications and watched it take her to her Instagram immediately. She leaned back against the wall. Her bare legs stretched out in front of her as she attempted to get a grip on herself, watching the white screen turn into a post by @aidenmatthews_09?

Marley's eyes drifted downwards to see his first post and what the hell it has to do with her and all these new notifications. Staring blankly at the screen in front of her, her mind shut down.

Camp Where The Hell Are We? | ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें