Chapter-1 Crush

Emily Rudd as Audrey

Abbie

Olivia

Olivia

"Be quick, we'll be late" said Audrey.
"We are always late because of you Olivia..." said Abbie.
Audrey, Abbie and Olivia were three best friends who lived under the same roof. They were seventeen years old.
"Come on... run... we are late!" said Audrey.
The three of them quickly entered the school gate, a second before the security guard closed the doors. There were voices of laughter,
"They're always late..." a boy said laughing and  teasing them. Audrey sighed.
"This is all because of you Olivia, I don't understand what takes so much time for you to get ready." Abbie said furiously.
"Oh! it's my hair and makeup..." said Olivia.
"And why you need to do so much heavy makeup and make a new hairstyle evryday before coming to school?" asked Abbie.
"It's because of the hot guys of school... I need to make them drool." said Olivia.
Suddenly, a boy came across Olivia,
"Looking hot!" he said giving Olivia a flying kiss.
"See..." Olivia blushed pointing towards that guy. "Thank you handsome..." she said smiling at him.
"Oh!... leave everything, see...Austin is coming!" said Abbie.
"OMG!... Austin is the hottest of all..." said Olivia.
"Hey Audrey, look at Austin, he's so hot..." said Abbie.
Audrey turned her face towards the opposite side of where Austin was standing,
"I'm not looking at him..." she said.
"But, why would you not look at your crush?" asked Abbie.
"Because... the second I look at him, I start having hiccups..." said Audrey.