Chalter-17 Sleep with Me

"No!..." said Audrey, "I just want to sleep, and I don't want you to stare at me now..." she said exasperated.
"So, you don't want me to stare at you?"
"Exactly!"
"And why so?"
"Because... when you stare at me, I cannot sleep... infact, I cannot do anything... concentrate on any work"
"And why so?"
Audrey frowned, "Be...cause..." she said, "These blue eyes of yours... they don't allow me to stop looking at them... they trap me! And... I hope you know... that your eyes sparkle... they are... hypnotising!" She snapped.
"Whoa... are you complaining... or complimenting?"
"Both!" She snapped. Austin chuckled, "Why are you laughing now?" She asked exasperated.
"Nothing... actually I wanted to say that... I hope you know that these eyes of mine, they sparkle when see you... they become special, from ordinary... when they see your face, your smile, your hair..." he said charmingly.
Audrey, who was now speechless as well blushing from his words, blinked a few times, trying to figure out what to say next.
"Oh god!" She finally said, "You're so..."
"What... dangerous?" He asked.
".... yeah... you make me blush even when I'm angry"
Austin smirked, "I'm the most dangerous thing you're ever likely to encounter... baby"
Audrey smiled, "I won't mind encountering you... ever"
Austin smiled seductively and pulled her close, he brushed her lower lip from his thumb,
"Remember, I was about to lick this lip, but that jerk William came in between?" He asked.
"Yes..." she said.
He grinned, as he leaned forward to kiss her she pushed him and ran away.
"Hey!" He shouted.
Audrey turned back laughing, stuck her tongue out and then ran forward again.
"What the hell!" Austin exclaimed frowning.

When they reached back, it was almost evening. They were standing at the airport, Audrey was standing in the corner talking to her mother on phone. Suddenly, Austin came and wrapped his atom around her waist, Audrey gasped,
"Uh... okay mom... I'll call you later then..." she said and quickly hung up the phone. Austin turned her face towards his and gave her a quick peck on the lips, she blushed crimson.
"So, you were talking to your mom?" He asked.
"Yeah..."
Suddenly, Austin realised that the back button of her blouse was open,
"Turn around..." he said.
"What?"
Austin grabbed her arm and gently made her to turn around so that her back was facing towards him, he collected her freely flowing hair and rested them on one of her shoulders, fastened the button and gently kissed her nape. Audrey closed her eyes and gasped.

 Audrey closed her eyes and gasped

"I'll call you at nine..." he whispered in her ear.
Audrey turned around, her face was filled with a reddish glow,
"I'll wait..." she blushed.

After about an hour, they reached the dorm room. As they reached, Audrey saw that it was already eight thirty,
"I'm going to the washroom first" Audrey announced.
"Why?" Asked Olivia.
"Because I need to do something important"
"And I guess... that important work is taling to your boyfriend, isn't it?" Asked Abbie.
"Whatever! I need the washroom and I'll take it!" Audrey said and before Olivia and Abbie could do anything, Audrey ran into the washroom, smashed the door and locked it.
"Shit!" Exclaimed Olivia, "But... I'll not let you talk to him" she said loudly trying to make Audrey hear her. She went towards the dorm phone and stood next to it, "Let him call, I'll also see today, how you'll talk to him!" Olivia said challenging.