Chapter-19 Kiss?

The next day, Audrey was getting ready.
"Abbie..." she said trying to wake Abbie who was sleeping. "Can you braid my hair?"
"It's Saturday... why did you wake me up so early?" Abbie asked complaining and rubbing her eyes.
"I want you to braid my hair" Audrey said.
Abbie stopped rubbing her eyes and looked at Audrey in surprise with minimum eyes open,
"Why? You've never braides your hair... why do you want it today?" She asked narrowing her eyes.
Audrey blushed, "No... I've made it earlier as well"
"Really... when?"
"Uh... on the trip"
"But how?... you don't know how to"
"Uh... I didn't do it myself"
"Then who did it?"
"Um... someone..." Audrey said shyly.
"Oh come on... you're blushing... it means... Austin?... did Austin do it?... but... how's that possible? he's a guy..."
"Please... can you quickly braid my hair, I gotta go"
"Where?"
"I need to go see Austin"
"Oh... so you're going on a date?"
"Yeah... sort of..." Audrey blushed.
"Oh... so why do you want a braid?" Abbie asked teasing.
"... because... Austin likes braids..."
"Really?... wow!... he really is a different guy... most of the guys like their girls with free flowing hair, but Austin likes... braids?" She asked surprisingly.
"Yeah... he does, and now... please braid my hair..."
"Okay... okay... but you'll have to do the dishes today... are you fine with it?"
"Okay... no problem"
"Fine, then I'll braid your hair" Abbie said finally agreeing.
After about fifteen minutes, Audrey was almost ready, she glanced at the clock, it was eight forty five.
"Are you not doing any makeup?" Abbie asked.
"Nope!"
"Oh come one... atleast a lip colour"
"No!"
"What if he kisses you?"
Audrey blushed and then quickly took the lip colour from Abbie hand and applied, but very little, barely touching it on her lips" Abbie smiled.
"So, you're excited?" Abbie asked.
"Of course... I'm very excited to meet the guy... who makes me fall in love with him... everyday..." Audrey blushed.
Abbie chuckled, "Of course..." she said smiling.

Suddenly, the phone rang, Audrey rushed towards the phone and picked it up,
"Hello..." she said.
"Morning my girl..." Austin said.
Audrey blushed Scarlett as she heard him.
"Good morning..." she said shyly.
"I'm waiting in front of your dorm"
"I'll be there"
Audrey hung up. Austin smiled and stood out of his car. Austin saw Audrey coming out of the building of her dorm, he smiled, "Beautiful..." he mumbled appreciating.
Audrey came and stood in front of him, a wide grin on her face.
"How are you?" He asked.
"Good..." she replied.
Austin went towards the passenger's seat and opened the car door for Audrey. She sat in the car and he settles himself in the driver's seat.
Suddenly, he came really close to her as if her would kiss her, Audrey closed her eyes, prepared for his kiss, but instead, Austin stretched the seat belt and fastened it.
"Safety First" he whispered.
Audrey slowly opened her eyes and saw Austin smiling at her, she blinked her eyes nervously as if embarrassed.
"Thank you..." she said nervously.
But after a minute, Austin again turned towards her, this time she widened her eyes, Austin kissed her on the cheek, she blushed, he smiled,
"I'll never finding falling in love with you..." He said charmingly and then stroked her check with the back of his hands.

Later, Austin and Audrey were walking, it was almost night,
"Things would've been different if we would've met at a different place, at different time, or maybe... we would've never met, what if... we would've never collided that day... you might've never fallen for me... and I... would've never confessed" Audrey said.
Austin smiled, "Things would still be the same..." he said.
"How?"
"Destiny has its own ways to bring two people at the same place..." he said looking into her eyes and hugged her.
"I want things to be this way... no matter what" she said.
"They surely will" he smiled and held her tight.