Chalter-12 I Love You!

"Wow... that was good..." Audrey mumbled after the kiss was over.
"Am I... really your crush?" Austin asked.
"You're spinning..." Audrey said.
"But just now you said I'm your crush..." He said quickly.
"You're spinning..."
"What?"
"I'm going to faint... You're spinning..."
"What...? Now?... here?..." he asked but she fainted before she could reply and fell in his arms.
Austin took her in his arms and carried her, this time on the front, very delicately. He took her to the room, luckily, he found the room keys in her pocket.
He made her lie on the bed, gently and looked at her,

"I love you so much

"I love you so much..." he mumbled, then he kissed her on the forehead. He covered her with the blanket and then left.
He locked the room door from outside and slides the room key from the gap below the door between the ground. Then he left.

In the morning, Audrey woke up from the knock on her room door. She quickly got up from her bed and opened the door, they were Abbie and Olivia.
"Where were you? We've been knocking for fifteen minutes..." Said Abbie.
"I... I was sleeping... I'm sorry..." she said keeping her hand on her forehead.
"Is your head hurting?" Asked Olivia.
"Yeah... I don't know why..." said Audrey.
"Because you were drunk last night, badly!" Said Olivia.
"What?" Audrey asked surprisingly.
"Don't you remember?" Asked Abbie.
"No... I do remember drinking but I don't remember that I was badly drunk..."
"What happened between you and Austin?" Asked Olivia.
"Austin?" Audrey asked, "What about him? Did something happen?"
"Oh God!... you don't remember?" Asked Abbie.
"No..."
"Austin came when you went to the washroom, you had not returned for half an hour so, Austin went to find you and we went to our rooms... because we were... drunk..." said Abbie.
"Now do you remember?" Asked Olivia.
"Uh... no...."
"Shit!" Exclaimed Abbie.
"What did you guys do?" Asked Olivia.
"I don't remember..."
"Did you guys do anything?" Asked Abbie.
"I don't know!" Audrey exclaimed and kept her hands on her head.
"I think you guys did something... that you should not have done..." said Abbie.
"No!... please... that shouldn't happen..." Said Olivia worriedly.
"No... I'm not worried about that..." Said Audrey.
"Why So?" Asked Olivia.
"Because... Austin will never do anything like that with me, without my permission"
"But what if you would've given him permission because you were drunk and you know very well how much you love him..." Said Abbie.
"No... even if I'd said him to do, still he would not have done anything because I was drunk and not in my senses. But..."
"But what?" Asked Olivia.
"I'm worried about seomthing else..."
"What?" Asked Abbie.
"What if... I said something to him?"
"Something like what?" Asked Abbie.
"Like... confessing my feelings..." Audrey said.
There was silence in the room, Audrey closed her eyes and held her head in her hands, "What should I do..." she said in confusion.
Suddenly, her phone buzzed, it was Austin's message.
"Hey..." was the message. "Sorry... I was not able to wake up today for watching sunrise, yesterday was really tiring :( ..." the message continued.
Audrey's mouth dropped,
"What is it?" Asked Olivia.
"He's apologising for not being able to come today for watching sunrise"
Audrey quickly typed a reply,
"No need to say sorry... it's totally okay, I was also not able to wake up :( ..."
"I don't think that you said anything wierd yesterday night..." said Abbie.
"Yeah... else he would not have been this much normal..." said Olivia.
"I hope so..." Said Audrey. Her phone buzzed again, she checked it, there was again a message from Austin,
"It's okay, if we were not able to meet in morning, let's meet now!"
Audrey's eyes widened as she read the message,
"What now?" Asked Abbie.
"He wants to meet..." Said Audrey.
"What?" Asked Olivia surprised,
"He wants to meet!" Audrey repeated.
"Umm... I... don't think you confessed anything" Said Olivia concluding.
"Really?" Audrey's eyes gloomed.
"Yeah... I think..." Said Olivia.
"Shall I go meet him then?" Audrey asked excitedly.
"Yeah... yeah... you won't be able to start your day without meeting him..." Abbie said smiling.
Audrey smiled, "Thank you...!" Her eyes glowed. Olivia and Abbie giggled.
"Okay... I'll see you at the terrace in fifteen minutes..." Audrey typed the message and sent it.
Austin replied saying, "Yeah..."
"I need to dress..." Said Audrey.
"Audrey, do not tell Austin that you don't remember anything, and please try to remember everything from last night..." suggested Olivia.
"Okay..." Audrey winked.

Fifteen minutes later, Audrey reached the terrace and saw that Austin was already standing there.