Chapter-18 Sweet Talks

The phone rang and at that moment, Audrey came out of the bathroom and rushed towards it, but before she could do anything, Olivia picked up the call,
"Hello..." she said, Audrey frowned.
Austin, who was on the other side of the phone, heard Olivia's voice and stayed silent.
"Hello..." Olivia repeated.
"Olivia... gimme the phone!" Audrey snapped.
"I knew you'll not answer, Austin. But I won't give the phone to Audrey... unless... you talk to me, first" Olivia said on the phone.
"Olivia give.me.the.phone!" Audrey shouted and tried to snatch the receiver from Olivia's hand.
"I told you, I'll surely give it to you, but first he'll have to talk to me and Abbie"
"Oh come on! He's very shy, please give me the phone" Audrey said defending Austin.
"Awe... you're shy... Uh, Austin?" Olivia asked on the phone. "It's okay, you don't need to hesitate to talk to us, we're your girlfriend's besties"
"Olivia please..." Audrey begged.
"Austin, you're wasting your time... of talking to your girlfriend" Olivia said.
"Hi..." Austin finally a spoke shyly in a very low voice.
"Oh my god!... you're speaking..." Olivia exclaimed and quickly put the phone on speaker mode, "Yeah... continue... please..." she said sweetly over the phone.
Austin didn't speak anything, "Hey! Why're you in silent mode again?" Olivia asked exasperated.
"Don't trouble him, Olivia..." objected Audrey.
"Time is running, Austin..." Olivia warned.
"Uh... please give the phone to Audrey..." he said politely.
Abbie and Olivia chuckled, "Why to hurry, first of all, you tell me how are you?" Olivia asked smiling.
"Uh... I'm good..."
"So, you want to talk to Audrey?" Aisles Olivia.
There was silence, "Hey... are you there?" Olivia asked.
"Do I need to answer this question?" Austin asked.
"Of course..." Olivia said teasing.

Before Austin could say anything further, Audrey pushed Abbie and Olivia away,
"Enough!... you guys have already troubled him a lot, now go away!" Audrey snapped.
Both of them frowned,
"Hello..." Audrey said in a sweet voice, "I'm sorry, Austin"
"No... you don't need to be. You tell me, how are you, baby?" He asked charmingly.
"Oh my god... wait Austin!" She said and quickly turned off the phone speaker mode. Abbe and Olivia started laughing, Audrey started at them.
"Baby..." Abbie repeated teasing.
"Go away!" Audrey frowned.
"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.
"Yeah... I'm fine, they're just teasing me" she said complaining.
"I cannot say anything about your friends, Audrey... but I just want to say that your friends are so good..." he said smiling.
"Aww... you're so nice, Austin... these jerks troubled you so much, still you're praising them" Audrey said looking towards both her friends. Both of them smiled in a 'We-know-we-are-good' manner.
"So, what are you doing?" Austin asked.
"I was in the bathroom when you called, after talking to you, I'll take a quick shower, eat and then sleep"
"Um... shall I accompany you?" He asked.
"Sure, you can come have dinner with us" Audrey smiled.
"Uh..." Austin blinked a few times, "Actually... I wasn't talking about the dinner..."
"Then?"
"Um... I was... Uh... talking about accompanying you for that... shower thing, you know... and... plus... someone wanted to see me... shirtless, a few days... back" he said in a very low volume nervously.
"What?!" Audrey screamed.
"What?" Asked Austin.
"No!" Audrey replied, she blushed crimson.
"Uh... okay... I was just... suggesting" he said said smiling nervously. "Then... how about... sleeping? I can manage with that as well, and you know... I wanted to sleep with you in tha flight as well" he smirked.
"What?... no!... I'm hanging up!" Audrey snapped.
"No... no... no... please... don't!" He pleaded, "I want to talk..." he continued, "Let's go on a date..."
"Go on a date?" Audrey asked surprisingly.
"Yeah... I think... there's no problem... in that" he said stammering in a 'not sure' manner.
There was silence.

"Sure..." Audrey replied smiling after two minutes.
Austin sighed, "Thank god... I thought you would be angry again..."
"No... I'm not angry" she said blushing.
"Shall I pick you up at ten in the morning?"
"Okay..." she smiled.
"Where should we go?"
"I don't know, wherever you want"
"I was thinking about mall, what do you suggest?"
"Um... mall is perfect"
"Okay... now go take your shower, and soon... I would love to join you" he said seductively.
Audrey blushed Scarlett and gasped. She quickly hung up, grinned and covered her face with her hands in embarrassment.
Austin also smiled, "Uh... I really would love to..." he mumbled.