Chalter-15 No Tears, Only Smiles...

"How can you even think that you don't deserve me or you're not capable enough to perform with me?" Austin asked almost scolding her.
Audrey looked at her hands, "I... I just... thought..."
"No!... you cannot think that way..." Austin said, "You're the most beautiful girl in the world, I've never seen anything so pretty... so delicate... Do you know, the day we collided, my heart fell for you three seconds after I laid eyes on you..." Audrey blushed as she heard those words, "And remember..." Austin said, "You cannot just cry because of the words of some foolish people... by the way... who was the person who said those things to you?"
"Uh... I don't know her name..." Audrey lied.
"Of course you do... come on, tell me..."
"Uh..."
"Was it Shelby?"
"How do you know?" Audrey was surprised.
"Of course... she's the only one who can say such bitter things to innocent people. Thank god I broke up with her. Now you listen to me, Audrey..." he said holding her face in his hand.
"You should know that every year you shed from your eyes, comes and hits me like a stone in my heart"
Audrey looked at him with pain in her eyes, "Please don't say like that Austin..." she kept her hand on his chest.
"Your tears are really important Audrey, please don't waste them specially on people like Shelby..." he frowned. Austin held her waist and brought her very close to himself, "I want you to smile... always..." he whispered in her ear. Audrey looked down as if his strong gaze was melting her, blinked a few times and then nervously licked her lower lip. "Wow..." Austin said, "I would like to bite that lip"
Audrey looked at him surprisingly, Austin leaned in, as he was about to kiss her, his phone started ringing. Austin closed her eyes and clenched his teeth in frustration, Audrey chuckled.

Austin picked up the call, "Why do you always have to call at the wrong time?" Austin snapped at William his best friend who was on the other side of the phone.
"Why?... did I interrupt a kiss?"
Austin's eyes widened, he started looking here and there, "Are you stalking me?" He asked.
"Oh!... it means you really was about to kiss her... wow... I just guessed it!" William said excitedly.
"What do you want?" Austin asked with gritted teeth.
"We're going to play basketball to the sprouts club, come with us"
"Are you asking... or ordering?"
"Ordering"
"Fine then... I'm not obeying it!"
"No... no!... I meant that I was requesting you to come with us..." William quickly corrected.
"Yeah... good... but I'm with Audrey, I cannot leave her come with you guys"
"Oh come on... just tell her to come with us"
"Okay... I'll ask her" Austin said an hung up, he turned towards Audrey and said, "Theyre going to play basketball, shall we join them?"
"Uh... sure, you can go... but, I won't go"
"But why? Let's go together" Austin urged.
"I'm really not willing to go"
"Fine, then I won't go either" Austin took out his phone to call William.
"No... please..." Audrey said holding his hand to stop him from calling, "You should go... spend some time with your friends, I'll spend time with Abbie and Olivia too"
"Oh... come one... Audrey, you're telling me to go... leaving you alone?"
"Oh God... you're so much worried about me..."
Austin smiled, "Yore my girlfriend, and above that, you're the person I love the most... why would I not be worried about you?"
"Okay... my love... don't worry about me, I'll be with my friends" she said with an assuring smile.
"Oh for heaven's sake!... I can never stop worrying about you if you're with Olivia and Abbie, specially after the last night"
"Oh come on, Austin... last night we were drunk, we're not going to drink now, I'll be fine. Now please call William and tell him you're coming"
"Are you sure?"
"Are you calling, or shall I?" Audrey asked exasperated.
"O... okay... okay... I'm calling" Austin said.