Chapter-10 She's in Trouble...

"I never touched Shelby's hair..." he said in a low volume. Audrey looked at him with widened eyes.
"Really?"
"Yeah... I actually never touched her properly... or... intentionally..."
"So you guys never..." she was about to ask him but then she stopped, "Umm... sorry... I don't wanna ask anything... uh... personal"
"No... it's okay... no... we didn't, ... we...kissed once thought..."
"Only once?"
"Uh... yeah... I... I never wanted to... you know..." he stammered.
Audrey smiled remembering the words he said that day, "I know... you didn't like her"
"Yeah... but... how do you know?"
"Uh... don't you remember, you told me that day..."
"Uh... oh yeah... I remember..." he said. "You hair... are really beautiful... just like an angel's hair..." he complemented.
Audrey blushed, "Thank you..."
After he completed braiding her hair, he smiled, "Done!" He said.
Audrey looked at herself in the front camera of her phone, she was surprised, "I look... so... different..."
"You look really pretty..." he smiled. His eyes were shinning as he was looking at her.

Days passed by, it was the last night of the trip, the flight was next day at night. Audrey Abbie and Olivia were sitting in the bar, they were almost drunk.
"Twenty for hours from now... we'll leave this beautiful place..." Said Abbie.
"Whatever... atleast I spent quality time with my hero..." Said Audrey stammering like a drunk person.
"You're drunk" said Olivia who wasn't that badly drunk.
Abbie and Olivia were not very badly drunk, but Audrey was really drunk she had consumed alcohol for the first time.
"I wanna go..." Audrey said.
"Where?" Asked Olivia.
"To the restroom..."
"Okay I'll come with you..." Said Abbie.
"No... I'll go" Audrey stood up.
"No! We'll come with you..." said Olivia, she was really worried about Audrey.
"No!" Audrey said and walked away.

After about twenty five minutes, Austin came on their table,
"Uh... where's Audrey?" He asked.
"She has gone to the washroom" Said Abbie.
"But... it's been almost half an hour since she left..." Said Olivia suddenly realising.
"What?" Austin said, "Was she drunk?" He asked.
"Badly!" Olivia replied who was also drunk now.
"What?!" Austin exclaimed, "She was drunk... and you guys left her alone?" He asked surprisingly.
"Actually..." Abbie tried to say but Austin interrupted,
"There's no time to argue, will you guys be able to go to your rooms?" He was really worried.
"What, are you going to find her?" Asked Olivia.
"Yeah... I'll find her take her to her room..." he said. Abbie and Olivia's mouths dropped. Austin noticed their expression and sighed, "She'll be safe... with me..."
"I'll also accompany you..." Olivia Said.
"Olivia... you're drunk, you should go to your room, it's not safe for you to roam..." he said.
Abbie and Olivia looked at each other,
"She stayed at his place, I don't think he'll harm her..." said Abbie.
"We also don't have any choice..." Olivia said.
"Please trust me guys... she'll be safe with me. You guys go to your rooms..." Austin requested. Both of them nodded and started moving. "Be safe!" He said and ran towards the washrooms to find Audrey.