Chapter-6 Confession?

"What have I done?!" Austin thought.
"What?..." Audrey thought. "Did Austin just kissed me?... did my... hero just... Oh God!..."
They both stared at each other surprisingly. Their hearts were pounding.
"Uh... I think I should... uh... sleep..." Audrey said nervously.
"Uh... yeah it's... Uh... late..." Austin said stammering. Audrey quickly went towards one of the beds and after lying, she covered her face with the blanket.

The next morning, Austin was in the kitchen preparing breakfast.
"She must be really angry with me... I should not have kissed her like that... but what would I have done... I was not able to control myself... I... I just love her so much..." he thought. "I think I should tell her... yeah... I think I should confess my feelings to her..."

In the bedroom, Audrey woke up surprised and with widened eyes.
"Did that really happen?" She thought. She touched her lips, "Did... did he... really kiss me?... yeah... he did... but... but why...? I... I think... it must be a mistake... yeah!... it was just a mistake, he must have mistaken me... for someone he loves..." she muttered. "Now I'll act as if nothing happened and will not at all show any emotion to him" she decided and went towards the bathroom.

Later, Audrey went in the kitchen,
"Good morning..."
"Uh... good morning..." Austin smiled.
"I... I was thinking that I should probably be leaving..."
"But where?"
"For school"
"Oh... okay... for school, but... I've prepared breakfast, it would be great if... you could just stay and have breakfast, then we... I mean you... can go"
"Okay..." Audrey smiled.
They both sat on the table to eat, "I'm not very good at cooking..." Austin said suddenly. Audrey smiled,
"No... its good. Atleast, it's better than what u cook" Audrey said. "Actually... Abbie cooks in our dorm, because she's a great cook and she loves to make new things"
"Oh... that's... good... here, I'm the only one who can cook, though Brian is very fed up of eating the food I cook but... he has no other choice" Austin said amusingly.
"Oh! But, this food is good" she said.
"Thanks though..." he winked. "Uh... and... I was thinking... if you are going to school then... probably we can go together"
Audrey looked at him, "I... don't have any problem but, it'll attract a lot of attention"
"Oh... that's not a problem at all, I just wanted to ask whether you're comfortable in going with me... or not"
Audrey smiles and stood up from her chair, "Let's go then..."
Austin grinned and stood up, "Yep..." he said.
They both cleaned the table, took their bags and were about to head outside, "Audrey..." Austin said. She looked back towards him,
"Yes?"
"Actually... I wanted to talk about yesterday... yesterday... whatever happened..." Before he could continue, Audrey spoke,
"It was just a mistake..." Austin looked at her surprisingly, "And... it'll be better... if we don't talk about it..." she said.
Austin nodded, "Uh... yeah... that's what I was saying..." he said, his face showed disappointment for not being able to confess his feelings.
"Let's go, we'll be late..." Audrey said and they both started moving.
Austin sighed, "I don't know when will I be able to tell her how much I love her..." Austin thought as he was walking.