Chapter-5 Stay Here

It was already eleven pm.
"I think we've practiced a lot for today, now... we should sleep, you must be tired," Austin said.
"Yeah..." Audrey said.
"You can go and freshen up, and... if you want to change, you can take one of my night suits..." said Austin.
"What?..." Audrey asked surprisingly, "Your night suit?"
Austin smiled, "Yes, my nigh suit, I... don't think my brother's nigh suit will fit you..." he said amusingly.
"Uh... no... I don't want to change... I'm fine in these clothes..." Audrey said.
"But... you look uncomfortable in these clothes," Austin said.
"No... I..."
"Audrey, go to the washroom, I'll search something for you..."
"But, I..."
"Audrey..." he held her shoulders and guided her towards the bathroom, Audrey's eyes widened as his hands touched her shoulders, her heart was beating really fast. "Please..." he said and smiled.
Audrey blushed and quickly went into the washroom. After two minutes, Austin knocked the door, Audrey slightly opened the door so that only her face was visible.
"Take this, I've never worn it before..." he said handing a nighsuit.
"I don't need it..." she said.
Austin shakes his hand in which he was holding the nighduit, "Come on... take it..."
Audrey hesitantly held out her hand and quickly took the nightsuit.

In the bathroom, Audrey held the nighsuit close to her chest and hugged it tightly, "Aww... this is my hero's nightsuit..." she thought and blushed scarlet. Audrey came out of the bathroom and saw that Austin was arranging one of the two beds in the room.
"I can sleep outside... if you want" he said.
"But... there are two beds..." she said.
"Yeah... Cause Brian is not here"
"Is Brian your brother?"
"Yeah..."
"Outside, it must be really uncomfortable on a sofa, so... I guess you should sleep here only..."
"If you're uncomfortable in me sleeping in the same room... then I can go"
"No, no..." she said quickly, "I... I mean... it'll be uncomfortable plus... there are two beds, so it's fine"
Austin smiled, "Thank you..." he said.
"For what?"
"For letting me sleep inside"
"Oh come on... Austin... it's your house" she said and they both laughed.
The truth was that neither did Austin wanted to sleep outside and nor did Audrey wanted him to go.
"How can I miss the chance of sleeping in the same room with my hero?..." Audrey thought.
" I don't want to let go the opportunity of sleeping with her... atleast in the same room" Austin thought.

It was already midnight, Austin and Audrey were talking.
"So, how's your girlfriend?" Audrey asked.
"Uh... she's not yet my girlfriend, but I'll make her soon..." Austin said smiling.
"What she's not your girlfriend?"
"Uh... no... wait... whom are you talking about?"
"Shelby"
"What?!"
There was a moment of silence between them.
"Wait... who said Shelby is my girlfriend?" He asked.
"Uh... the whole school..." she replied.
"What?"
"I mean... the whole school says that you guys are in a relationship"
"Oh! That's the biggest false rumour. Though, we were in a relationship earlier but now, we've nothing to do with each other..."
"But... you both still like each other, don't you?"
"Oh God... no!... hell no!"
"But everyone says that you two are made for each other... and..." Before she could say anything further, Austin couldn't resist himself, he went closer to her and kissed her...