Chalter- 16 Love at Every Sight

"Hello... Yes I will come... No, she won't come. Yeah... Oh! Half An hour?" Austin talked over phone.
"Yes... We will take a move in half an hour, so, you have some more time with your girl" said William jokingly on the other side of the phone.
Austen smiled, "Thanks..." He whispered.
Five minutes later, Austin and Audrey were still roaming near the pool,
"So how did you realise that you were in love with me?" She asked.
"Umm... You know, when I first saw you, you were crying"
"Yeah... So you fell in love with my tears?" Audrey asked amusingly.
"Of course not!" He said.
"Then?"
"You know, when you look at someone's sadness and feel their complete sorrow and pain inside, I wonder... if it's not love, then what is it..."
"So you felt sad when you saw me crying?"
Austin smiled, "You know... I guess I felt even more sad than you. I just had one question in my mind; what would've happened that a girl as pretty as an angel is shedding her tears which are equivalent to holy water..."
Audrey smiled, "You know... I've started to feel that all this is a dream..." she said.
"No!... it's not!... shall I pinch you?" Austin asked keeping his hand near her cheek.
"No..." Audrey blushed and pulled her face away.

"Hey bro..." Suddenly there was a voice, it was William. "Sorry... can I interrupt you guys?"
"What are you doing here?" Asked Austin.
"Actually I thought that I should go pass sometime near the pool, so I came here... but, what a coincidence, you guys are also here"
Audrey's phone rang, "Hello..." she said answering it.
"Can you leave your darling for a few hours and spend sometime with us?" Olivia asked from the other side of the phone.
"Of course... I was about to call you only"
"Come to the cafeteria... now! Otherwise we're not talking to you" Olivia orderd.
"Wait..." Audrey turned towards Austin, "They both are calling me, can I go?"
"Of course, you don't need my permission, but please... don't drink" he said requesting.
Audrey smiled, "Don't worry... I'll go now" she said and waved both of them putting her phone back to her ear, "I'm coming" she said and hung up.
"Take care... see you soon" Austin said.
"You too..."

Both William and Austin watched her go, "So, I never thought you would fall for any girl at first sight" said William.
"Yeah... it was love at first sight, but now... it's love at every sight..." Austin blushed.
William stares at him, "You're head over heels in love... Austin" he concluded.
"No doubt!" Austin accepted.
"So, what made you fall for her, beauty or talent?"
"Simplicity" Austin replied. William smiled,
"I'm happy for you..."

Few hours later, everyone was in the flight, they were going back. Audrey was sitting with Olivia and Abbie, Austin was sitting parallel to Audrey's seat with his friends, he was continuosly looking at her, Audrey looked at him, stood up and winked him gesturing him to follow her.
"Where are you going?" Asked Abbie.
"Uh... I'm going to the washroom" Audrey said and left.
Austin immediately got up,
"Now where are you going?" Asked William.
"Uh... to the washroom"
"To the washroom or to meet Audrey?"
"I'm going to the washroom, plus... I want to take a round, I'm tired of sitting" he said and quickly went away.

Austin wine towards the washrooms, Audrey smiled as she saw him, he went and stood next to her,
"Yes my love..." he said.
"What?" Audrey asked.
"You were calling me"
"Really? Was I?" She joked.
"So, you're in a mood to joke?"
"No... I'm in a mood to sleep"
"Okay... then go and sleep, or... do you want to sleep with me?"
"No!" She exclaimed.
"Then what do you want?"
"I want you to stop looking at me with these hypnotising eyes of yours, so that I may sleep"
Austin chuckled, "When you're not around me, I keep thinking about you, and when you are, I love to look at you"
"But... I would love to sleep"
"Okay... lets do one thing, You and William can exchange seats, you can come sit with me and then we can sleep... together" he smiled seductively.