Chapter-11 He saved Her!

Austin was madly running in search of Audrey, suddenly, he heard a voice coming from a small garden behind the restrooms, he quietly chased the voice.
"Please... just one kiss... you don't know how much I like you..." it was a male voice.
"No... I... don't... wanna kiss... you..." a female stammering voice said.
"Please... just one!"
"No.... go away... leave me!"
"I won't leave you until you'll kiss me"
"No...! Somebody help..." the girl began shouting.
Austin went closer and recognised that it was Audrey's voice as he heard it. He quickly chased the voice. On reaching, he saw that Mike was holding Audrey forcefully and was trying to kiss her, Audrey was trying really hard to push him away, she had tears in her eyes, but Mike was not leaving her. Austin ran toward them,
"She said no!" He shouted furiously as he pushed Mike away from Audrey. "You cannot touch a girl without her permission!"
Mike fell on the ground, Austin went closer to him and slapped him. "I'll report you to the head teacher" he said pulling the collar of Mike's shirt.
"No... please... I'm sorry..." Mike begged.
Suddenly, he heard Audrey sobbing he left Mike and ran towards Audrey, he held her face in his hands,
"Are you okay?" He asked.
Mike saw the chance and ran away, Austin tried to chase him but Audrey held his hand,
"No!... please don't go..." she said crying.
"No... I need to catch him..."
"No... please... I'm really scared... please don't leave me alone..." she said and hugged Austin tightly.

Austin sighed, he held her in her arms,"I'm not going anywhere

"I'm not going anywhere... don't worry..." he said comforting her. Audrey continuosly cried, "Plaese don't cry, Audrey... I cannot see you crying..." Austin said.
"I... I'm... really scared..."
"Don't worry... I'm here now..." he said pressing her head against his chest. "Don't cry now..." he wiped her tears.

Audrey nodded, "Come

Audrey nodded, "Come... I'll drop you to your room" he said. He held her hand and they started walking, but Audrey was really drunk and was not able to walk properly, "I'll carry you... climb on my back" Austin said.
She smiled and climbed onto his back.

A few minutes later, Audrey started mumbling, "It feels

A few minutes later, Audrey started mumbling, "It feels... so... good... comforting... to be here... on your back... I wonder... whether I will ever... get another chance... to do this..." she stammered a lot.
Austin was surprised hearing whatever Audrey was saying, "You... really feel good on my back?" He asked.
"Oh!... I... cannot even... explain... how it feels... to be on this back... it feels so good..." she said.
Austin smiled shyly, "That's good..." he whispered.
"But... it would've been... even better... if you would've... been..." she stopped to take a breath.
"Been what?" Austin asked.
"Shirtless!" She replied.
Austin's eyes widened, "What?"
"No... you tell me... are you... hot... are you hot when you're... shirtless?" She asked without any hesitation.
Austin blushed while his eyes were still wide,
"Uh... I wanna see you shirtless..." she said.
"You're drunk!" he said.
"No... I'm not!"
"But... why?" He asked.
"Why... what?"
"Why do you want to see me shirtless?"
"Be..cause... when you... have a crush... on somebody... you dream things like these... don't you know?"
Austin's eyes widened even more, his mouth dropped, he quickly made her get off from his back and then pulled her, making her stand in front of him.
"What?... what did you just say?" He asked.
Ausdrey blinked her eyes a few times...
"I like you... no... I love you"
"Are you... really... saying the truth?"
"I really love you... from like ages... do you even know, I like you since elementary school and now this liking has turned into... love..." she said smiling and blushing.
Austin was really surprised, incapable of controlling her feelings anymore, came closer to her and kissed her... passionately...

 passionately