Chapter-2 His First Love

Audrey went shopping a few hours later

Audrey went shopping a few hours later. She was roaming in the mall and suddenly, she saw someone, she quickly turned her face to see the person again. To her surprise, it was Austin with his friends. She saw him and kept looking, but then she quickly turned her face as she remembered the afternoon's incident. But she needed to pass from that place so that she could order to exit the mall.
"I'll have to do it..." she thought. As she started walking, she stopped.
While she was looking away, Austin looked at her, his eyes widened,
"She's the one... my angel..." he thought. Then he suddenly remembered what happened in the afternoon,
"She was crying earlier..." he thought. "I hope she's fine now..."
  As Audrey started moving again, she looked at Austin and crossed him. As she looked away, Austin looked at her again.
"She's so beautiful..." he thought.
They both looked at each other, but their eyes never met.
"It's okay, I'm happy to just look at him... because I know that I'll never be able to become his girlfriend" she thought.
"Its okay, I'll someday be able to talk to her, and then I'll surely tell her that how much I like her... and also ask the reason why she was crying..." he thought as he looked at her.

The next day, Audrey, Abbie, and Olivia were sitting in the cafeteria,
"So, what have you thought about?" asked Abbie.
"I haven't thought anything..." Audrey replied.
"You should never mind the words of that bitch, she's a pathetic person..." Olivia said furiously.

Austin was walking in the school, but his mind was somewhere else, his mind was in dreams of Audrey.
"Please God, I just want to know her name..." he mumbled.
Suddenly, there was a voice,
"Austin..."
Austin turned around to see the music teacher,
"Yes, teacher..." he said.
"So, what have you thought about the competition? When will you start practicing?"
"Teacher, please tell me the name of that guitarist, so that I can find her and then talk to her about the practice"
"Her name is Audrey... Audrey Collins..."
"Thank you teacher, I'll find her..."

Austin came searching for Audrey in the cafeteria.
"Hey, do you know where is Audrey Collins?" Austin asked a boy who was standing in the cafeteria.
"Yeah... she's sitting there..." he said pointing towards a table where Audrey, Abbie, and Olivia were sitting, but their faces were not visible, only their backs were visible.  
"But, three girls are sitting there..." Austin said to the boy.
"Yep... she's with her friends..."
"Okay, thank you..."
Austin went towards the table where the three of them were sitting.
"Excuse me, can you help me?" he asked. Olivia turned around and was surprised to see Austin.
"Yes, what do you want?" she asked in the most confident tone, trying to hide the surprise on her face. Abbie turned around and was also surprised to see Austin. She quickly turned back and started whispering in Audrey's ear,
"It's Austin..." she said.
"Actually... I wanted to talk to Audrey, Audrey... Collins..."
Olivia's eyes widened, "You want to talk to Audrey?" she asked surprisingly.
"Uh... yes, I... wanted to talk to her regarding the competition, I've been paired up with her...  may I know who is Audrey among the three of you?"
Audrey had still not turned around to show her face to Austin or to talk to him. Her heart started beating faster as she heard what he said. Both Olivia and Abbie looked at Audrey. Audrey took a deep breath and she slowly turned around, to face towards Austin. As Austin looked at her face, his eyes widened in both surprise and happiness.
"I... I'm Audrey... Audrey Collins..." she finally said.

There was silence between them and there was a wide grin on Austin's face. Audrey was nervous and her face clearly showed her emotions, she didn't know what to do.
"I think... he'll call her for practice." whispered Olivia in Abbie's ear.
To everyone's surprise, Austin started walking away, without saying anything. He then started running as if escaping from something. After he was gone,

"What was that?" Olivia said angrily.
"Why did he come?" Abbie said exasperatedly.
Audrey sighed, she turned back and sat back on the bench, without saying anything.

Austin was running speedily now, he was smiling, he quickly ran towards the bridge and stood there,
"Hurray...!" he shouted as he was no longer able to hide his joy. "Yes!" he shouted and grinned widely.  then he covered his face with his arms and slowly whispered, "The girl... my angel... my Goddess... the girl..." he took a deep breath, "The girl I've been searching for is... is my partner for the competition, she's... she's Audrey... Audrey Collins..." he said her name in a loud voice triumphantly, as if he had won something, something very important. Of course, Audrey was really important for Austin. He was very happy.
"I want to talk to her... I really want to talk to her!" he mumbled. "I... I should've stopped there... shit!... I should've stopped at the cafeteria and talked to her! I'm such a fool!... Shit!..." he said furiously and keeping his hands at his face as if he's annoyed at himself. "I'll talk to her tomorrow... yes!... I'll talk to her tomorrow..." he mumbled and smiled again as he remembered Audrey's face.