Chapter-4 The Game

On Monday, Audrey, Abbie and Olivia entered the school and overheard two girls talking,
"The basketball match is today..."
"Yeah. I've heard that Austin will also be coming today..."
"I know, that's why I've come well prepared, with good makeup and hairdo..."
"As if he's gonna notice you... he never notices any girl!"
"You are right, I wonder what kind of girl is his cup of tea..."
"It's Shelby, don't you know, he's in a relationship with her..."
"But still, he doesn't seem to notice her..."
"Yeah, I've also seen that he does not notice even his girlfriend, then why will he notice us..."
"But still, I just hope that he notices me..."
"That's not gonna happen, we can only watch him play and praise his good looks, that's all we can do..."
"Yeah... you are right, he's so hot!" the first girl said as they walked away.
"Shit! How can I forget!" said Olivia.
"What is it? What were the girls talking about?" asked Abbie.
"The basketball match... it's today!... Many hot guys will be there... including... Austin!"
"Then we should go, otherwise no seats will be left..."
"But what about our class?" asked Audrey.
"Oh! come on Audrey... Austin will also be there, we cannot miss it, and plus, it's our physical education class, it can be missed..."
"But..."
"Austin will also be there, don't you want to see him playing?" interrupted Olivia. Audrey remembered Austin's face and thought of how handsome he would look while playing.
"Okay... so now, it's final! We're going to watch the basketball match" said Abbie.
"But I haven't said yes..." Audrey said.
"Dear Audrey, you are my best friend, I know you more than anyone else, and I also know that you can never resist Austin, you can miss everything for that one guy..." Abbie said and smiled. "So, come on!... let's go..." she held Audrey's arm and dragged her.
"It's not like..." Audrey was about to say something but then she thought, "Abbie's somewhere right, I seriously can leave everything for him..." Audrey made a 'Why-am-I-like-this' face and then sighed.

Three of them quickly went towards the basketball court, luckily, they got a seat.
"Wow... Shelby is also here..." Abbie said.
"What's so good in that?" frowned Olivia.
"I think that Austin will surely come today because his girlfriend is also here..." Abbie smiled.
Audrey looked at Shelby and frowned as she heard Abbie addressing her as 'his girlfriend'. "What's so good in her?" Audrey thought.
After some time, Austin entered the basketball court, everyone stood up and applauded for him.
"Wow... he's so hot..." said Abbie.

"He's not a human

"He's not a human... a human cannot be this much... hot" said Olivia.
"Yeah... you are right, he's a Greek God," Abbie said smiling.
Everyone's eyes were at Austin, but Austin's eyes seemed to be somewhere else, his eyes were searching for someone else, of course, his eyes were searching for... Audrey, his angel.
"I wonder whether she has come or not..." he thought while his eyes searched for her in the entire court. Everyone was clicking his pictures. Then finally, Austin found Audrey's face in the crowd, she was looking at her, as was everyone else, "There she is..." he thought. His facial expression changed, he smiled, very charmingly.
"He's looking in this direction..." Abbie noticed.
"Yeah!..." Olivia said enthusiastically. "I think he's looking at me..."
"And he's smiling..." Audrey noticed.
"Oh yes!... he's smiling too..." Abbie said.
"And his smile is melting each and every organ of my body..." Audrey thought as she looked at him. She could not help but smiled and closed her eyes as she adjusted with his magical gaze and smile. "I wish he's looking at me..." She thought.
"Shit!" Abbie suddenly said.
"What?" Asked Olivia.
"He's not looking in our direction, he's looking there..." Abbie signaled at Shelby who was sitting just a few inches behind them. "At his girlfriend..."
"Oh!... What the Hell..." Olivia frowned. Audrey's happy face paled with disappointment, she frowned at Shelby and then without looking back at Austin, she sat on her chair.
Austin was shocked as he noticed Audrey's sudden disappointment, "What happened to her, she was smiling a minute back..." he thought.