Chapter-21 Swimming

The next day, Audrey and Austin went to the pool,
"I'll go and change" Austin said as they reached near the swimming area.
"Uh... I won't swim, so... I'll be here waiting for you" Audrey said.
"Okay..." he said.
After about two minutes, Austin came out of the changing room, Audrey's mouth dropped as she saw him in swimming trunks,
"Olivia was right, he looks so damn hot in swimming trunks..." she thought and gaped.
As he was walking towards her, Audrey couldn't control herself, she took her phone out and started shooting his video. Audmsyin smiled and dived into the pool.
"I cannot miss such an amazing scene..." she whispered, "He's extraordinarily hot while he's shirtless" she smiled seductively.

Later in the car, Austin and Audrey were sitting in the car,"So, what are you going to do with that video?" He asked

"So, what are you going to do with that video?" He asked.
"Umm... initially I made it so that I can show it to Abbie and Olivia to make them jealous."
"So, you're using me to make them jealous?" He asked joking.
"Yeah... I wanted to show them how hot my boyfriend is, but... I think the whole school is aware of it... already, that's a different thing though..."
"Uh... what can I say" he blushed.
"Anyways... I'm not showing them anymore"
"Why?"
"Because... I cannot let them see you... like this"
Austin smiled, "It's nice to hear that you're possible for me"
"Of course I am! Why would I not be?...I'm your girlfriend. And on the top of it, I'm the girlfriend of the hottest guy at school, how can I not be possessive?"
Austin smiled, "Of course... you should be possessive... my most alluring girlfriend..."
Audrey blushed.
"So, what are you going to do with the video now?"
"I'm going to watch it... everyday" she smiled.
"Everyday?" He asked amusingly.
"Yeah... and no one can stop me... not even the person in the video..." she smiled smirked.
"The person in that video... is yours, you've got full right... to look at him as much as you desire" he smiled.
"No doubt..." she said proudly.
"And... you have the right to do... other things with him too... you know..." he smirked.
Audrey blushed Scarlett, she looked at her hands and blinked a few times shyly then licked her lips. Austin smiled at her reaction.
"You know..." she finally said breaking the silence, "I always waited for someone who would come from the skies and take me to some other world of fantasy that I've just heard in stories..."
"Am I that person to you?"
"Yep... you are... and... you've always been" she replied. "Whenever I used to see you, I always felt like me being winters... cold, dry and white, and you... being summers... warm, soft and yellow. And now... it feels like my life has become spring... moderate, blossom and green... because you're in it..."
"Okay... and what if I say that whatever you said, the reality is opposite of it?" He asked.
"What?... what do you mean?" She asked surprisingly.
He cleared his throat, "It's you... who has entered like a blessing in my shattered life... it's you... who is a season of spring for me..."
Audrey blushed. "You know... before you came into my life, I was a broken person with no hopes in life... but you, you came like a hole in that broken me... and angel who came for me... to fix this broken heart of mine with her love... her angelic love. I'm so... grateful to you, Audrey..." he said.