Chapter-9 Help Please!

Audrey hung up the phone and ran towards the living room.
"Get away both of you! I need to complete my packing fast, I gotta go" Audrey said as she quickly started keeping clothes in the suitcase.
"But where?" Abbie asked.
"On a date?" Olivia asked.
"No... at Austin's place"
"Why?" Both of them asked surprisingly.
"To help him in packing"
"Oh... Thank God!" Abbie said.
"No!... last time when you went to his house, he kissed you..." Olivia said.
"Oh yeah!... what will happens this time?" Asked Abbie. "I don't think she'll be a virgin anymore when she'll return..."
"Shut up!" Audrey said furiously. "Nothing is going to happen, now lemme complete my packing fast"
"Okay... okay... we won't say anything, don't be angry" said Olivia amusingly.
Suddenly, the phone rang again, Audrey ran towards the phone,
"Hello..." she said.
"Audrey, I'll come to pick you up" Austin said from the other side of the phone.
"No... there's no need"
"No... I'll come..."
"But... I can..."
"Audrey please..."
Audrey sighed, "Fine..." she said.
"Please be ready in half an hour..." he said smiling.
"Okay..." she said and smiled.

About an hour later, Audrey was at Austin's place. She was helping Austin pack his things.
"Would you like to have some juice?"
"No... thank you" she smiled.
"I'm bringing juice"
"No... I really don't need anything, Austin. By the way, where's Brian?"
"Oh... he has gone to his friend's place"

After about an hour, Austin picked up his suitcase and kept it in the corner of his room.
"Thank you so much Audrey, it was so quick and easy with you... I seriously don't know what I would've done without you..."
"You're most welcome, Austin..." she said smiling. "So... shall I go now?" She asked.
He looked at her, "I want you to stay..." he thought.
"I want to spend some more time with you..." she thought.
"Umm... can you... uh... stay?" He asked stammering.
"Sure... I actually want to..." she said Ima very low volume, almost inaudible.
"What?"
"Uh... I said that... yes... I can... Uh... stay..."
"Thank you..." he said.
"For what?"
"For staying.."
They both smiled and sat together.

A few days later, everyone was enjoying the annual trip. Austin and Audrey met daily to watch the sunset and sunrise on the terrace of the resort. They were gradually coming close to each other.
In the resort, everyone was allotted a separate room. Audrey's room was quite far from that of Abbie and Olivia.
On day, Austin and Audrey were standing on the terracewatching the sunrise, Audrey started tying her hair.
"I've never seen you in a braid..." Austin said.
Tulip blinked her eyes a few times and then shyly said, "I... I be never made one..."
"Why?"
"Uh... I never tried" she said embarrassed.
"So, you don't know how to make one?"
She embarrassingly looked at him and then looked towards the ground, "I... uh... actually... no... I don't know..."
Austin smiled, "I know how to make one..." he said.
Audrey's eyes shoot up yo meet his, "You do?" She asked surprisingly.
"Yeah..."
"How?" She said and then thought, "Of course he does, he had a girlfriend, she must've taught her..."
"When I was young, my mom taught me, but... I haven't practiced from much time, the last I made a braid was on mom's hair"
Hearing that, Audrey was surprised and relieved at the same time. "You never... made... Uh... Shelby's braid?" She asked hesitantly.
"Can I make one on your hair? I wanna see how you would look in a braid"
She blushed, "Sure..." She turned around so that her hair were in front of Austin. Austin very gently started braiding her hair. Audrey blushed scarlett. She was grinning and was not able to control her smile, "My hero is... touching my hair..." she thought and grinned even widely.
Her hair smelled heavenly, "God... she really is an angel..." Austin thought.