Chapter-14 Is this Real?

Audrey eyes widened, her heart was pounding...
"Fine... I'll tell you..." Austin said, "Audrey Collins... you're that girl... the girl I'm in love with" Audrey's eyes shoot up to meet his, "I. Love. You..." he said each word a staccato.
Audrey continuosly started at him, "I want you... to be my girlfriend..." Austin stretched out his hand in front of her, "Will you?" He asked.
Audrey was staring blankly at him, as if lost somewhere, she was showing any emotion, not even blinking her eyes. After about two minutes, Audrey came to her senses and realised that Austin had his hand stretched out, she took and deep breath and slowly kept her hand in his...
Austin looked at her surprisingly,
"Yes..." she finally said. Austin grinned and then looked at her with love in his eyes, he came closer to her, swept her off her feet and then kissed on her cheek.

 Austin grinned and then looked at her with love in his eyes, he came closer to her, swept her off her feet and then kissed on her cheek

"This is the happiest day of my life!" He said, his eyes glooming with joy.
"I'm still confused... whether it's reality or... just a dream" Audrey said. He looked into her eyes and her face in both hands,
"It's reality... baby." He said smiling. Audrey too smiled and they both hugged.

Austin and Audrey were walking near the swimming pool

Austin and Audrey were walking near the swimming pool. Thwy were holding hands, they both were alone. Suddenly, Austin gripped her hand tightly and pulled her closer,
"Last time when I kissed you..." he said, "I promised myself that the next time I'll do it, it won't be so sudden and unpredictable"
Audrey blushed, "...okay..." she said. 
"And I never break promises" He held her face in his hands and kissed her... deeply...
He nuzzled her forehead with his, "I love you..." he whispered.
"If you... never break promises, then promise me something..." she said.
"Just say..."
"That you'll always love me"
He smiled, took her hand near his lips and kissed her knuckles, never leaving eye contact with her,
"Always... I promise..." he said.
She smiled and he kissed her on the forehead.
"Why were you crushing that day?" He asked her.
"Whi... which day?" She asked trying to pretend that she's not aware of what he's saying.
"Umm... I guess... you very well know..."
"I don't..."
Austin took and deep breath... "Okay... Let me remind you then... I'm talking about the day we collided, the day I first saw you, the day... I fell for you. I hope you remember now"
"Uh... yeah... I... I wasn't crying that day..." she lied.
"Audrey... I hate lies..."
"No... I'm... not... lying..." she said shaking her head.
"Another lie!" He said, "I saw those tears..." he said sadly as he remembered her face that day.
Audrey looked at him silently, " I want an answer Audrey" he said frustratedly.
"There were reasons..." Audrey finally said.
He took a deep breath, "Listen to me... I want you to share everything with me... whether it's good or bad..." he said holding her shoulders.

"Actually that day... the music teacher paired me up with you. As you know you were my crush, so I was hesitating to talk you you... but, after gathering a lot of courage, I finally decided to talk to you and decide the timings for practice. When I was searching for you, someone came and told me bitter things which made me realise that I don't deserve to perform with such a talented person like you. This made me upset and I decided to go home, but in the way I don't know what happened and I started crying, then only we both collided and you saw me... crying..." she completed, her emotions showed sadness.
"That's really bad... Audrey..." he said and suddenly enclosed her in his arms, Audrey looked at him with surprise.